• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

replacing GF4Ti stock HSF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shunx

Can anyone recommend a possible heatsink for GF4Ti that I can put my own fans on (eg Papst or Panaflo)? The Thermaltake HSF doesn't allow this due to the shape.

yeah I thought about that CoolJag model and came to the same conclusion... thanks for replying though.

I took a thermaltek blue orb, and zip tied that baby to my video card, put on some artic silver... I cut the ends for each hole to have two zip ties interlocking eachother from both sides of the video card to allow the HSF to stay firmly and level onto to my CPU.

I need to get a screenie for this..

mtnbikerjerry said:
I took a thermaltek blue orb, and zip tied that baby to my video card, put on some artic silver... I cut the ends for each hole to have two zip ties interlocking eachother from both sides of the video card to allow the HSF to stay firmly and level onto to my CPU.

I need to get a screenie for this..

That's interesting, but you're still using the stock fan though...

to me they are a bit loud.

Back