• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rev 4 Beta Server is Up (Almost)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm not too good with cold but I like how it rated my die hard air benching scores.

Woot.... 6th place for worldwide Enthusiasts.

29glraw.png.jpg

Heh, you're above TiN. I have a feeling he might start submitting now that they have a pro league though. You'll be 22nd before you know it. :D

Must have been the DB update from yesterday. I know b/c I would have been above him in Pro when the beta first came out. :)

Also, any "unlikely" submissions are filtered out. I wonder how the database comes up with an "unlikely" submission...

View attachment 95014

I'm curious about this my self. My 655k results can easily fall under the "unlikely" category but they are all air results, I also have a tendancy to put more volts through things on air than alot of people which looks fishy (1.75ish on the 655k not sure if it still works lol).

I'm curious about this my self. My 655k results can easily fall under the "unlikely" category but they are all air results, I also have a tendancy to put more volts through things on air than alot of people which looks fishy (1.75ish on the 655k not sure if it still works lol).

I'm guessing they have set an ambient limit for each benchmark, and if your score beats that then it is filtered out or sent to the mods for review. Something like that...

Hardware sharing is still illegal. I saw this on the thread over at hwbot.

Definitely, Rev4 wasn't going to make HW sharing legal. It just reduces the benefits of doing so, which should reduce how much/often sharing is done.

I must be missing something easy here. I can't seem to get my profile updated to show proper rankings. I'm shown as 1st on the team and in the US and then I'm "not ranked" worldwide. I've already gone through and switched my league up and then back down to Enthusiast where I should be but that didn't do anything.

is there any news of when this is gonna move over to the live site? I definitely like the look of the new setup, it looks way more polished. also the improved rank i have achieved it nice.

I must be missing something easy here. I can't seem to get my profile updated to show proper rankings. I'm shown as 1st on the team and in the US and then I'm "not ranked" worldwide. I've already gone through and switched my league up and then back down to Enthusiast where I should be but that didn't do anything.

He appears to be only synchronizing the databases on the beta site once a day or ever two days. So that affects it some. Theres alot of missing functionality still as its just a test of whats to come.

Give it some time, theres still a good chunk of work to be done, and hes actively changing the calcualtions around.

Mine's about 4-5 days behind now, I was wondering if I was supposed to submit to both sites in order to get the points? It also hasn't picked up my latest achievements or cups either.

Only submit to old site, new site is testing only and synchronized now and then. For testing purposes, current data doesn't matter - they have a lot of bugs to work out yet.

does anyone know how points count towards the team?

here is what my contribution looks like :

rev4.JPG

how come my total contribution is more than my tpp or my user points? but less than there total or average combined?

Back