• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Rust on rad fins?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes they're great hitting 45c on gpu and CPU will spike to 55 on occasion while gaming long but mostly sits at 48 that's with gpu stock 2025 boost 3.0 and CPU OCD to 5GHz

Yes they're great hitting 45c on gpu and CPU will spike to 55 on occasion while gaming long but mostly sits at 48 that's with gpu stock 2025 boost 3.0 and CPU OCD to 5GHz

That not bad, alright .. thank you for information

Awsome, so according to your picture it goes like that: Pump --> GPU --> CPU --> Rads --> Rads --> back to pump ?? (That my plan when im getting thing sorted)

Here's mine in a Corsair Crystal 570X
Well that sucks gonna have to find a new pic hosting site not going to pay 399$ a year for photobucket
IMG_0618_zpseo9mettw.jpg

Last edited:
Awsome, so according to your picture it goes like that: Pump --> GPU --> CPU --> Rads --> Rads --> back to pump ?? (That my plan when im getting thing sorted)
Yes that is the path my loop takes ( or did till yesterday when I added a 1080 and took the WC off the 950 gtx )

Ok so I'm back guys and the new things were here since Thursday. Today I had some free time and I decided to do the whole thing from the beginning. I did transfer all my of parts to the Define S and then I did cut tubing and do measurements from scratch.. This is the result:
20961089_10155461355795856_414654704_o.jpg
There is the same problem though. The IN port of the pump is leaking, with a emphasis to the "IN port of the pump". As you can see in the photo, I used an EK rotary extender to connect the T-splitter on the pump. Last time that my 90° rotary was leaking, I thought it was in the rotary section. After all it isn't. They both leak from the port itself on the pump. So, I guess it's a faulty port? What should I do now? Contact EK and RMA it? Thanks in advance!

Some ek parts need an extender that should of come with pump. I know my ek Rez has to have them if you use certain ports, might check its seating fully sometimes the fittings are fatter and don't seat with out the extender

Some ek parts need an extender that should of come with pump. I know my ek Rez has to have them if you use certain ports, might check its seating fully sometimes the fittings are fatter and don't seat with out the extender

Yea, there is an extender that came with my pump/res. Ok, I will try that out and see if it still leaks. Thanks again! :)

I was away for some time now and didn't have time to answer.. Family business :D . So, I did attach the extender that came with the pump and it worked like a charm. Did a 5 hours leak test without any fans to see if it would leak and it was all good! So far so good. I will put power on the build now to see if it's gonna leak anywhere under normal use and will come back to you. Thanks again for the help and the info!

Back