• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ryzen 3 1200 wont boot on any OC settings! Help1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

davepot02

Specs:
R3 1200
MSI Pro VDH B350m
Klev 2400 4gbx2
750Ti

I just recently built this computer and my experience (desktop wise) was really a good jump from A6. I now want to try overclocking for the sake of experiencing and seeing how far can I go with my new CPU. Here's the problem:

MY PC WON'T BOOT TO ANY OC SETTINGS (except for OC Genie)

I even tried 3200 from 3100 will all @ default but still no luck. Am I missing something here? WHen I use OC Genie, supposedly it should be 3.5mhz, but in AIDA64 I can only see max 3.3. I am really confused about how this works. Specially about changing anything on my oc setting will lead to no post-up.

BIOS UPDATED

There have been issues on some CPU across all board recently like this. Any change results in a non boot or the multiplier doesn't actually change to BIOS settings. There a new AGESA 1.1.0.0 which seems to have addressed most of the outstanding issues but it hasn't been released on all motherboards yet. I assume they're still testing. For now you might be stuck using command center or OC genie

I see you have tried just changing the multiplier by one and it still won't boot. This is why I said that.

Back