• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sabertooth 990FX R2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
And back up, i think i will stick with these settings until i get gold for a custom loop :) still annoyed that i could get the same OC with lower voltage on the Crosshair, maybe rethink about keeping the Saber...

AMD FX-8370, 4.7ghz (23.5 x 200)
CPU 1.425v (BIOS) - CPU/NB 1.250v - CPU/VDDA 2.6V
NB 2600mhz / HT Link 2600mhz

Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:
Just as an example this was all done on auto except voltage. LLC may have been at regular. Not sure it was almost a year ago. I do remember that I had a lot of VDroop

92e397bc_5.0.jpeg

I have a R2 Saber too! They are the cream of the crop, but I have never gotten to using all the fancy features, like wifi enabled or other.

Have you used the extra features? are they excellent?

Nop don't use Wifi if i can avoid it, i bought it mainly for the supposed stability and durability, and the USB3 boost as far as i know only works with the asus suite installed, doesn't seem any faster with just windows protocols. Everything else seems to be working as intended :)

Back