• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Santa's administrative thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SantaFolding

Have you been a good folder this year?
Santa and the elves' delivered list

updated 12/28 11:0PM EST

Ok boys and girls - this may be the final update for this year.

:clap: ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO ALL THE ELVES :clap:

:attn: !!!! Please let me know of any ommisssions ASAP !!!!! :attn:

Here is the (final?) updated list of the gifts delivered sorted by stanford id. The second name is the OCF id(s) if different from the Stanford ID.

The elves have done a great job ... we managed to produce gifts for 211 deserving T32 folders - more than double last year and in less time!!!

Most of them are worth 364 points ... but they ranged from 330 to a lucky few who received 576. Some even received some patty melts ... I hope nobody choked on any.
A few have received more than 1 364 pointer since these fold so fast on C2D's ... but I sure there won't be any complaints from the lucky ones :D These dups (and sadly a few errors by me) brought our gift wu output to close to 250.

If there is a ??? beside your Stanford ID please PM me with your OCF id so i can update the list. Also, let me know of any other corrections.

The list has an element of randomness to it although I have tried to get most of those on pages 6 and 7 of the active list at EOC. These are mostly the folks that have ??? as their OCF ID so if you could PLEASE PM me with the OCF ID so you will be kept on next year's list.

Even though we have folded a lot more this year, it was not be possible to send a wu to every active folder here :cry: We try to focus on those who appear to be also active in the folding forum - which is why you need to let me know your OCF id.

With about 650 active folders we managed to send wu's to nearly a third. I tried to put all the folks who posted in the Folding forum, AND were listed as active folders on EOC as of Dec 20. Since this is a pretty tedious task, and I am very error prone, it is guaranteed that I have missed some that fit the criteria as well as included a few that did not.

So don't be offended if I have missed you. Just PM me before the end of January and the main elf will get yours out pronto. More importantly, you will get added to the list.

While it may seem unfair that folders who lurked in the forum but didn't post were excluded, I really have no other way to find the recipients. Since we didn't have enough capacity to give everyone who folded this year a wu in a reasonable amount of time, this just seemed like the most appropriate way.

We had an AWESOME crew of T32 elves this year - more than a dozen !!!!!
and with a range of rigs donating wu's ... even a couple of quads :drool:

DELIVERED
---------
794613 ThePCGuy
[OC]FoldingNinjas David
[OC]Pik4chu pik4chu
7horn Oric
8thDeadlySyn deadlysyn
Abix ???
Aeacus ???
AEN ???
Aeon
Agnostic
AlabamaCajun
Allen1090
Allenander SeasonalEclipse
amazon10x
Annoyingrob
-Anon-
apenland01
Arlo_o ???
audioaficionado
Bayna cuda340
bcg150 bcg
belorsch
benbaked
bilybobjon ???
BorgIncarnate I.M.O.G
Burninate
cgcihil iceage
ChasR
CJ5
Clint seadave77
COdom
Cow_Hunter ???
crowbarnola
cshive5 drshivas
cw823
damarble
danvvc
dark_15
Darur
davekusa
dfonda_Team32 dfonda
dkim086
Donkey1967
DorianBrytestar
dropadrop
Duner
dwschoon
dXII][Lofty Lofty
dz_jad
Eckyx3 kevin007
edge929
electrorcamd
Elric
Epox4life
EvilAerosolCan
eystan
F(OC)LD TollhouseFrank,stratcatprowlin,NexusRealized,aeiou
Femto
Fever
Flixotide
folding_monkeys garynator,sno.lcn
For_Those_We_Lost mdcomp, ++
freeagent
Frost.Byte PhysX
Gary_aka_LandShark LandShark
gaza
ghettocomp
glasslicker(www.overclockers.com) glasslicker
GREG_gez ???
Hack30
hainer36
harakusara
harlam357
hbarkley ???
hibner
hrsetrdr ihrsetrdr
IffyGoBooM dmatko
insanemonkey
insanemonkey
ironx z24god
Jack ????
JackNSally
Jason_Hilton
jerseytomato
JLS56 J.S.
JoeCamel
joeteck
johan851
jonspd
JoT
jstutman
JU571N
jws2346
Kendan
khiloa
KrisMCool
LeeLegend
Lennytiger
Leviathan41
LiveSideways
Loyalty
Macaholic
madwizard
Mage ???
Malpine_Walis ???
mark620
MattLowe hitbyaparkedcar7
Maviryk
Max0r
Merlin7777
MESBYLES ???
MICT158
Midnight_Dream
Mike_Andruch ???
mikep7779
Miralcos
Misfit Misfit138
mjw21a
Mkorpal
MLMIB
moonrider ???
Mooyo
moz_21
MrGuvernment
muddocktor
Mump420 BMac420
Mustanley
nahmus
NailTailBee ???
netman86 Como
NexusRealized
nikhsub1
notquitedead
OC3d Arkaine23
OC-Rev.com Voodoo_Rufus
ocsmidnight
OniKoroshi
OPS jiggamanjb
orionlion82
OSUmaxx
PaciFIST69
Patched
pete_scout pscout
psyshack
Ramlaen_of_Team32
Rav
Reconsnake ???
Richard_Plumley ???
Rpkole
rpm_computing
RTP
RyanRichard(www.overclockers.com)
Saiden
sean_uk(oc.com) sean_uk
sephiroth_749
serial_thrilla
Seven
SewerBeing
ShadowCat66
shard
shellshock
Shelnutt2
silent_bob
Silver
SirGrant (formerly TalvaranRW) TalRW
Sleepy_Steve
sno.lcn
Soichiro
someguy91
Sorin
Spion
squads
ssjwizard
Sterculus
Stilletto
stratcatprowlin
SuperDave1685
superducky
synthetic_fenix
Syxx ???
t1mex
TalvaranRW - (Now Sir_Grant) TalRW
Tdubbs05
Tee_Boyd
ThePunkGeek
Tiggs ???
TIS
Tismedt
toddm27
TommyHolly
Toysrme
turkey4550
Tyreal
Ven0m
veryhumid
Viperkun ???
Vipersfate
vonkaar
walaka7
WarriorIII WarriorII
Wedo
Wickedbear
Wiggles
William
wizard_james
Wyno
Xenocide
XxNightfirexX
ZigsPalffy Captain Newbie
zOn3

We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, etc and a Very Happy Holiday season :)

:santa: :santa:

Last edited:
ok santa i got 5 cpu folding 1499's for the list you sent me and some will be done in as little as 5 mins but it looks like my slowest in right at 24 hours out :bang head i guess i will have to move it to a faster rig :santa:

The third person on my list got an extra present, as the smp folded faster than I thought is was going to. Still working on the first two on the list, on the main rig, #4 on the conroe, and the htpc is being configured for #5 as we speak! I expect to see many happy folders before the end of the day! :santa:

Santa, I'm so sorry that I haven't pm'ed you my list yet. You'll get it in a few minutes. Its just been a little busy around here.

Shelnutt2 said:
Santa, I'm so sorry that I haven't pm'ed you my list yet. You'll get it in a few minutes. Its just been a little busy around here.

Not to worry Shel, we are all multi-tasking a bit (too much !?!) this time of year .... RL comes first :)

:santa: :santa: :santa:

ps. me too has been challenged by lists :D

List updated :)

dfonda said:
Thank you SF goodness knows I needed the help. Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight.:santa:

Midnight Dream said:
Hey Hey, Thank you SF! Be sure to take a break every once and awhile for some of those delicious milk and cookies!

sephiroth_749 said:
SWEET! thank you SF

We are glad you enjoyed them :)

:santa: :santa: :santa:

Back