• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Santa's administrative thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
PaciFIST69 said:
I don't have any cookies for you, but how about a patty melt?
p2124_lambda_5way_melt_4_10011 at 15% ;)

ok ... a patty melt and a shake ... although i am suffering a bit of PMS already :eek:

hitbyaprkedcar7 said:
Thanks Santa!!!

You are :welcome:

ThePCGuy said:
Nice work all of you guys/girls :).

Take care,
- Jim

Thanks Jim, the elves were very busy ... most have been sent on vacation now.

There is still a skeleton crew going so PLEASE let me know of any ommissions either here or by PM.

:santa: :santa: :santa:

leelegend said:
how about me :)

santa you are the best!!!

lee

Lee, don't worry, you were not forgotten :)

I just left the big dawgs like you to the end :

Oric said:
Thanks Santa :beer: :santa:

You are :welcome: Oric :)

I expect to be posting the final list tonight.

Well, final as of now ... the remaining elf on skeleton staff here will be hanging around for a while ... to pick up any stagglers for the list and to accommodate (m)any of those who may have been away from OCF during december breaks etc.

Thanks Santa! I wasn't expecting anything but that just makes it more exciting.

A great big Your're :welcome: from me, Mrs Claus and the nummerous hard working and merry elves to jws, dan, jerseyT, VH, CJ, Mark, sno and psy :)

Btw, there will be some late additions to the list in the next couple of days for some new folders and folks we missed in our rush last week :D

Hope you all had a merry christmas/happy holiday :)

And we wish everyone a great, properperous and happy new year in 2007 both folding with T32 and of course in RL :thup:

Back