• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sending in my laptop for repair (probably going to get refunded) opinions please

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

marketpantry

They will likely refund me the 730 i spent on it originally. I recently upgrades my graphics card on my desktop so i dont really need a gaming laptop anymore. I am thinking of buying a tablet of some sort and save the rest to pay towards iphone 5 when it is released later this year. which tablet would you get and why? id like to steer clear of apple for the tablet.

asus EEE pad slider! good keyboard, good cpu/gfx, and its pimper than other tablets. Its pricy though and my Gtab runs the same hardware, although, it doesnt have a version of honeycomb that can run on it ;(

asus EEE pad slider! good keyboard, good cpu/gfx, and its pimper than other tablets. Its pricy though and my Gtab runs the same hardware, although, it doesnt have a version of honeycomb that can run on it ;(

i noticed the Toshiba Thrive 10.1in 8GB Android 3.1 Internet Tablet on ebay for 379.99, do you know anything about this one? id like to get a tablet that has an sd card slot.

Tablet? Ohh outside of my domain. My phone isn't even smart. I don't text or Intrnet as Gore says.

IGACG one, err, the Ipad is very cool. I Got A Cool Gadget.

I have a ITouch for Podcasts to drive to work.

The IPad, you game, your needs? They might fill your needs. Don't cut yourself short, or don't over estimate your needs. Know a few with THREE devices and looking at a new desktop for gaming.

Silly data folks. Pick wisely, Only the right Chalise will save your famous father..

Like this helped, LOL. Best of luck.

Back