• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SETI Team Race- Sign Up Here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I was just thinking, if the race starts Sunday evening lets say signup is over as of the end of Saturday, it'll take a bit of time to even out the teams.

We still need to figure out how many teams there will be and what the goal is. Of the people signed up right now the week average totals just over 40k/day. With Marko and Trevs Farm putting out 12k/day on their own it's going to be tricky to setup even teams. The unknown that is alt.dc_support will make it even harder.

18 people(well, accounts really) are entered so far. There's gotta be a few more people hiding in the woodwork. Get signed up!

eaglescouter said:
Current Race Roster:

Roster:
Recent Average/Seti Profile/Forum ID (if different)
1. 1631 / eaglescouter
2. 232 / alt.dc_support / Several Users
3. 1789 / The Wiizzard
4. 2252 / Eliminator
5. 6741 / Hatch Hill Farm / Berkinh
6. 3205 / Dave H / Vento1
7. 1651 Floridabear
8. 0 / swmpthng
9. 3035 / Stryfe
10. harakusara
11. 485 / ilikepie
12. 648 / WaTTz
13. 826 / RyanJ / Thoth
14. 1622 / Alexhk
15. 10028 / markodude / marko and trevs farm
16. 26 / TC
17. Tyrinon
18. MICTLAN AND DK JEDI ALLIANCE
19. zulfy26
20. katelin
21. Quietice
22. CRFIII / Charlie
23. Heizer7 / jheizer
24. Blohin / Skender Buqaj
25. Morpheus

alt.dc_support includes:
sno.lcn
Hamm3r
TollhouseFrank
Stratcatprowlin

Last edited:
Alright, since it's pure SETI, can someone tell me an easy way to tell my rigs not to get new work with my other BOINC projects? (Rosetta, climate, lhc, etc)

harakusara, you still aren't showing up on the Seti team. You may want to try joining the team again. If you want in on the race you'll need to be on the team, the script I use only gets stats for the team.

Sign me in.
Crunching as: Skender Buqaj

PS
Is there anything I have to change/do to my client?
Thank you

Back