• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So what exactlyl am I required to do for this race? and would I be of any help. I am not sure I am anywhere near the top in computer performance.

Simply state that you are in.

When the race starts our team will try to produce more units than the other teams. We do not know how strong nor how weak the other teams may be so it all helps.

It helps even more if you can increase your production once the race begins.

Oh IC. Well I think I'm pretty much at maximum production now. so I might as well say I am in. Though the Lappy might drop out if I have to go to work but the main cruncher should keep on going :D

http://forum.seti.nl/showpost.php?p=455134&postcount=38

Looks like around May, which is the worst possible time for me because I'll most likely be in the middle of moving to Florida :bang head: I'll just have to make sure and get the farm moved and set up first or leave it here in Atlanta. Regardless, all machines will be up, it's just a matter of switching them from folding if I'm 8 hours away.

Is there a 64-bit linux client so I don't have to load up new OSs on my smp folding rigs?

Well i am not in a hurry to race at the moment the graphics card on my X6800 rig has died so until i get a replacement my production will be severely reduced, i may just swap one from another rig i could really do without this with Markodude right on my tail.

Back