• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SETI Team Race- Sign Up Here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I saw your other thread yesterday and I did add this:
AMD and Intel-compatible apps
SSE2-generic optimized app

I dont know is this what you had in mind, but the force is strong with this 165 opty :)

eaglescouter said:
stryfe will take care of monitoring the stats, and we start the race at 12am UTC Monday (6pm Central Sunday evening).
DOH! Of course that would make it Monday. You'd think with 15 years of GPS ... :-/

I DL'ed the new optimizers earlier this week - now it's time to test 'em out ...

We've got a good turn out for this race :)

Anyone have any suggestions as to how we balance the teams when Marko and Trevs Farm is putting out 17k/day and the total of all the participants is about 45k/day??

It seems to me it's either three teams and Marko and Trev are on their own, or it's two teams, one with more people on it to balance their production.

Stryfe said:
We've got a good turn out for this race :)

Anyone have any suggestions as to how we balance the teams when Marko and Trevs Farm is putting out 17k/day and the total of all the participants is about 45k/day??

It seems to me it's either three teams and Marko and Trev are on their own, or it's two teams, one with more people on it to balance their production.

And we have the same balance issue with Hatch Hill, their production numbers are awesome too

Marko and trev?

thats a no brainer , give them a bunch of inactives, :) hopefully the rest of us will be able to keep up .
hopefully i'll be up in the top team fifty by the start of the race and have one ton son up again, i'll just keep plugging along, i may not have a farm going down here in florida but my garden is growing!:burn:

by the way , when we finding out who's on what team?
we have to have a huddle , come up with a game plan, who's covering the tight end , you know , that kind of stuff! attn; all you's guys, thats funny, "you's guys", just because we have a huddle it does not mean we're going to be taking warm showers in the middle of the night night together. i ain't like that!!!!
C-ya have to get rested up the the big race, clean up my track shoes, those baggy shorts i used to wear ain't coming out , in fact, those funny looking shoes can stay in the closet too!!! c-ya:beer:

BTW as of Monday I will be pushing my production back up to 10K + a day.
But my daily production probably wont reach 10K until tuesday.

By which point I expect Marko & Trevs Farm to be closer to 30K
well... thats if they dont get their utility bills before then :D

I hope this helps you balance the teams!

Eliminator said:
Question?

How will you know if someone is stashing away rac's until the race begins?
If the race is long enough - stashing wont be enough to win the race. Also SETI only allows 10 days cache.

eaglescouter said:
Honor: refers to virtue, a keen sense of ethical conduct, and integrity.

A virtue that is neither rare nor uncommon in the ranks of the OCF Seti Team.

I totaly agree very well said.
Down to business my new Abit board has decided it does not like me and is now refusing to start just gives me an an error code (F.5)that is not in the manual or on there web site so i am waiting for a reply from there support team, when you balance the teams put me down for 3200 rac as that is what i had before this problem i will get it sorted asap thanks Dave H

Just so you don't accuse me of this I'll tell you ahead of time. I recently went wireless (well trying to go wireless) w/my old socket A rig. It hasn't checked in for several days and I'm having trouble with the card installation.

When I finally get it connected it might equal one hours worth of crunching for one of the farms out there, maybe ... ;)

Back