• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Show off your hardware. New toys, old toys, current victims of hardware abuse.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think this is about the max for the memory on this card. I'm on your back bumper Witchy. :D

image_id_1325914.jpg

http://hwbot.org/submission/2736234..._preset_geforce_gtx_780_ti_5078.82_dx11_marks

Thanks WD, it took some work getting it dialed in. My evbot should arrive next week so maybe I can do a little better. :)

I have the Classy. I was going to get the KPE but heard the memory didn't overclock as well as the Classy.

not sure why I am that much farther on score than others with same gtx970? other benches are alot harder to get to the top. as I am just on an all in one for cpu and stock cooler on msi gtx970. I have been over 4200 with the same setup but it failed the send. will get back on it one day when I need to, not really anymore points from it right now

Looks like new drivers are better. I see that my only run on single GTX970 was ~3300 and it's a huge difference. I actually forgot to run some more tests on single card and it's already in my gaming rig. Difference in some benchmarks was about 10-15% between drivers. When I was benching these cards then were only 2 drivers available. In last 4-5 weeks were released 5 or more drivers.

I was counting that GTX980Ti will be released soon but I guess it won't happen in next half year. Maybe AMD will release something and it would be good for some benchmarks because tessellation can be disabled. Right now just because of that 290X are performing good in some benchmarks while in real performance supposed to be near GTX970.

Last edited:
Nice score Metal, got any tips? That's about 500 more than I got with my 980 but I think I'm having a driver problem or something. I couldn't run basic any higher core speed than the extreme on my card last night.

very nice. sad there are no wr boints available for that bench

Here is some new Pron

New toy today!!! I will be able to determine if my IMC is toast , and if so need to start hunting for a chip

Nice looking board, conformal is perfect. 40 off w/rebate :)

z97 OCF.JPG

Back