• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneaking up on caddi :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
you poor *******, 10 years apart????????
now you'll be 70 before you can have silk furniture again!!!!

yeah my sanity has definitely been called into question but im ready as ill ever be :D

Gahhh!!!

How are you nearly doubling my PPD chuckerants???!
Way to fold bro :cheers:

I'll catch up soon, don't worry ;)

7970r9270.JPG
Silver you got more competition now :D
Big thanks to Caddi :salute:
This is best case scenario almost if the 270 was folding a 9201 i'd see max ppd, but im pumped that the 650 ti boost puts out around 38-40k once i get that other folding machine built :D

everybody needs a 970 folding on a linux rig.
with the new monitor it's just to sweet not to game on them so, so for a week or so you guys get away again.
but don't fret to much, I still have other guns to bring in and when I get down to the computer store I'm going to grab another.

Last edited:
All three of you, caddi, subpar and chuckerants are outproducing my PPD by at least 50K.
:clap: :clap: guys, well done.

This is going to be a fun race to the top 100 of OCF! :D

I wish I was a gamer but I have never played a game on my computers. The only reason I buy and build new PCs is to Fold. That and to heat my house. :D

You guys are lucky...
Too lucky. Looks like the rig will be not folding for 3 days or so while I build a new case, and get the water loop installed and tested :(

Talk about loosing any lead I had :p

I wish I was a gamer but I have never played a game on my computers. The only reason I buy and build new PCs is to Fold. That and to heat my house. :D

QFT :rofl:

Before I hooked up my two ATI 7870 cards my wife was complaining that my Q6600 was making the room too hot running SMP_FAH. Now she's really complaining lol.

I game on mine all the time, but danged if i'm just stuck on a very old game called grand prix legends from way back in 1999 so it plays on just about anything.
the other really bad addiction is friggen angry birds, I have every stinking one and have had to ban it from my shops.

Back