• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneaking up on caddi :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi guys :D little update, we're back from the hospital and im the proud papa to Ivy Luna Grace. Born Tuesday Apr 28 at 926pm 9lbs 4oz. Will post up a pic once i can get on my computer :D she's perfectly healthy with no issues i couldn't be happier.

Glad to hear everything turned out good!!! Must be proud to be the father eh? Congrats!

In other good news, my rig is down for the next 2 days to test my loop for leaks. Fold on brothers! I will watch you guys zip past me while my loops leaks lol

Moms having a bit of a rough time, but I'm going to try and take as much time off so she can heal :)least i could do for her after that :rofl: but seriously it was pretty rough. We'll be good it'll just take a few weeks

Noo0o0o0o0o0ooo0o0o0o0

3 weeks till Caddi overtakes me! :cry:
Then 2 weeks after that Subpar!!!

Hmmhmhmhmh... what to doo.... ;)

it looks like it's 970 time for all folders.
I'm really waiting to see what comes out of ati..................

I'm with caddi, the new amd cards intrigue me, if they're half as good as the rumours lead me to believe i may spend a bit of coin when they drop.

I'm going to let the rumor mill churn, do my research then spend my coin.
I now know enough to look before I leap.

Then there's the truism 'One bird in hand is better than two in the bush.' Get the 970 now. Catch the birds in the bush when they actually get here.

Back