• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneaking up on caddi :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
that's why i got the 1600 watt from the wolf.
I have already made a 24 pin piggyback cable so all i will have to do is extend it a little and with the cpu's i am using I can extend one of the cpu 4pins to power the thuban.

Sweet, sounds like you're a man with a plan :D better grab a shoe horn :clap:

CONGRATS SUBPAR

got to 5 million first!!!!!

Attachments

• subpar.JPG
    subpar.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 71
:shock:
im racing a 5.0 mustang in a chevette :rofl: everytime i get around, caddi blips the throttle and coasts right on by :rofl:

:comp:pleads with gpu's for MOAR PPD!:grouphug:

well, I could run three cards last night (little bee fell asleep), one running now so make points while you can!!!!!

Agreed, make hay while the sun is shining :D or the bee is sleeping lol either way :clap:

I shall try my hardest :salute:
It's funny, I'm usually a hardcore gamer, but my accounts have taken a huge hit, since I began folding with some sort of purpose (keeping up with Caddi :D).
I finally found a game that pays me to play (CS:GO :thup:) and I find myself making excuses to keep my cards folding as much as possible. Yay competition!
My 0.02 rant.

I shall try my hardest :salute:
It's funny, I'm usually a hardcore gamer, but my accounts have taken a huge hit, since I began folding with some sort of purpose (keeping up with Caddi :D).
I finally found a game that pays me to play (CS:GO :thup:) and I find myself making excuses to keep my cards folding as much as possible. Yay competition!
My 0.02 rant.

You have no idea how much I want to play CS:GO.
Alas, crappy interwebz with high ping. :rain:

Not cool man, in this day and age, everyone should have good interwebz, I'm lucky saskatchewan actually has one of the better fiber networks in the world. I'm only mid tier and I've got 1.2MB down (great for the occasional movie or game) and I'm kicking around the idea of getting fiber, I believe I can even get a free trial :D

Not cool man, in this day and age, everyone should have good interwebz, I'm lucky saskatchewan actually has one of the better fiber networks in the world. I'm only mid tier and I've got 1.2MB down (great for the occasional movie or game) and I'm kicking around the idea of getting fiber, I believe I can even get a free trial :D

Yeah you are lucky!
What's irratating is the garbage dump 2 minutes down the road has DSL for the debit machine.
Guess who's not part of the DSL loop. :bang head

ooohhhh, stop it, here in the u.s. even 56k can be called "broadband, just ask att.

Back