• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So I hooked up the ColecoVision last night

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think we should start a retro collection thread.

This is the only picture with flash, this is what it looks like otherwise. Note that this was BEFORE I cleaned everything up, thus the wires.

dcfc0002av0.jpg

Pretty messy. I would go on a tangent about how bad it is that the newest generation of gamers (i.e., everyone at my school) is missing out on all of the great, and generally better, games for the older consoles. I know I'm not the only one who enjoys a good bout of Chrono Trigger or Contra.

i got a few PSX's, i got dreamcasts and virtual boys comming out my EARS i got 4 of each and for one reason or another only one of each system functions properly. 2 of the dreamcasts i got out of a dumpster (i had 5 of em at one time) and 3 of the VB's i got in a lot from another message board, then i found a perfectly good working one for a whole dolla!

Back