• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Socket 754 A64s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So what's the deal on the DTR chips? They good overclockers? Where can i find em?

I'm still dying to ditch this A64 system, it's the worst system i've ever had by far, and that's saying something =p - I thought if i could find another A64 chip though, maybe that would fix it, maybe it's just the CPU i'm using now that's so horrible.

Last edited:
Adaman said:
So what's the deal on the DTR chips? They good overclockers? Where can i find em?

I'm still dying to ditch this A64 system, it's the worst system i've ever had by far, and that's saying something =p - I thought if i could find another A64 chip though, maybe that would fix it, maybe it's just the CPU i'm using now that's so horrible.
Mine is great, I've seen quite a few DTR's hit 2.7 or better. You could try Newegg, they usually have em in stock.

CCUABIDExORxDIE said:
newegg has ZERO DTRs, except the 3200+, and its a refurb.
So they should have some newarks very soon? :santa:

Edit: They have 3400+ and 3700+ DTR's, I just came from the site. :rolleyes:

Yeah I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a 3700+ when you can get a cheaper chip that will do about the same OC.

Back