• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sold: DFI lanparty DK-x48-t2rsb plus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bill Dimwit

Disabled
I recently pulled this from my gamming PC for a upgrade. Worked great when I pulled it. Its been setting in its box for a few months and I lack the parts to retest it. However I see no reason for it not to still work. It has thermal grizzly pads and liquid metal thermal past on the heatsinks.

Asking $50 shipped anywhere with in the US or best offer.
View attachment 198647
View attachment 198648

Last edited by a moderator:
Think you guys need to check the server time to see if maybe RT hacked in and changed the time for his benefit? ;)

All kidding aside, that is a nice grab RT, I'd love to get my hands on one of those.

Let it be known that this is the first time in the history of OCF that somebody has beat Reefa to a sale. For those who don't know, Reefa has as least 600 pairs of DRAM and lord knows how many rigs. I suspect he has hacked the forums with an auto-alert system.

RT, the solution is simple, move to Cali. Good weather year round, awesome outdoors, the ocean, wine and you can take in the sights on HW#1.... :)

RT, the solution is simple, move to Cali. Good weather year round, awesome outdoors, the ocean, wine and you can take in the sights on HW#1.... :)

Earthquakes, mudslides, wildfires, the occasional pacific hurricane ........:p

First time in 12 years I was up before Reefa! :rofl:

Well, you probably weren't really up before me, as I was up before 5 AM...I just took the long way to get here this morning but you can claim you beat me here.

Let it be known that this is the first time in the history of OCF that somebody has beat Reefa to a sale. For those who don't know, Reefa has as least 600 pairs of DRAM and lord knows how many rigs. I suspect he has hacked the forums with an auto-alert system.

Let's not exaggerate. I can recall at least two other occasions where I was beaten to the draw.

As for hacking into the system, you give me too much credit. I just have a staff on duty 24-7 to monitor the Classifieds, each assigned to the various boards across the net. Unfortunately, a certain someone tasked with monitoring activity at OCF let me down this morning. Heads are gonna roll. :mad:

Boy Id never thought this old board would stir up so much. I mean its a good board and not a everyday find, but dang, I wish I had more.

As for hacking into the system, you give me too much credit. I just have a staff on duty 24-7 to monitor the Classifieds, each assigned to the various boards across the net. Unfortunately, a certain someone tasked with monitoring activity at OCF let me down this morning. Heads are gonna roll. :mad:

images.jpg

Earthquakes, mudslides, wildfires, the occasional pacific hurricane ........:p
Well, life can't be all sunshine and roses. :)

Well, you probably weren't really up before me, as I was up before 5 AM...I just took the long way to get here this morning but you can claim you beat me here.
Looks like I beat RT beating you to the punch! Oh man, I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts! Crossed one item off my bucket list!

Let's not exaggerate. I can recall at least two other occasions where I was beaten to the draw.

Ok folks, you see this is how it goes. This guy is keeping score! If I remember correctly, it was probably once and you graciously withdrew from the field. This was a crushing victory! But, henceforth it looks like I don't stand a chance...

Boy Id never thought this old board would stir up so much. I mean its a good board and not a everyday find, but dang, I wish I had more.
If you think this has brought the old timers out of the woodwork, throw up a LanParty NF4 and see what happens!

So they would be your Reefa_Minions? :D
Reefa_Matrix would be more appropriate.

Reefa_Minions?

I like that...going to pocket that one for just the right time.

If you think this has brought the old timers out of the woodwork, throw up a LanParty NF4 and see what happens!

I actually have one of those that is still NIB...it would almost be worth it just to see what kind of response it gets.

Back