• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SP-94 or SLK-947U?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol i didnt get a single word you said about the enermax lol
ok so the panaflo has NO plug??? so what is it lol, bluetooth controlled? :D explain plz :)

Now that would be intresting a bluetooth controlled fan. Now thats what I call a mod for someone to do :D

Ritalin said:
lol i didnt get a single word you said about the enermax lol
ok so the panaflo has NO plug??? so what is it lol, bluetooth controlled? :D explain plz :)

I think he means they usually come untailed. Which means that they have the lead wires (12v and Gnd) but no connectors attached. I got the SP-94 and also some Panaflos (M,H, and U). I havent installed them yet, but I'll see which fan gives me the best performance/noise ratio. I'm currently running a MCX4000 with a 92mm Tornado 7 volted but its still kinda noise. I am hoping the SP-94 with a Panaflo would give me the same or better performance. My current temps are 38-41C full load. MB temps are at 25-29C.

pretty nice... i think that for a start ill use the zalman since i only plan on overclocking it a little... i mean the zalman has to be able to cool enough for that right...

Ritalin said:
pretty nice... i think that for a start ill use the zalman since i only plan on overclocking it a little... i mean the zalman has to be able to cool enough for that right...

Yea for a nice small overclock that should do just fine without any problems. I've heard thats its pretty good even with moderate overclocks too.

Back