• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Squadfers first wooden case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
that's really cool, If I had tried something like this it would be a pic of me nailed to the desk that would be posted :p You definitely have some skills.

When are you gin to get it onto the desk so we can get a final product view?

have you done any stress testing to get max temps yet?

nick

Finally got the case in its final spot. The next upgrade that im saving up for is going to be two new 21in monitors so i can run eyefinity again. I burrowed my dads two monitors while i was my parents house and now I miss eyefinity already :/.

Well onto the pictures.
IMG_2053.jpg
IMG_2055.jpg
IMG_2052.jpg
IMG_2054.jpg
Inside the top portion.
IMG_2056.jpg
Here is all the cables that you can see.
IMG_2058.jpg

The fans on the side next to my bed are not much of a nuisance when im sleeping. Between the dual fan that is next to my window to blow in some of the cold air from outside and my ceiling fan, I cant hear the case fans at night.

I dont know the exact number of hours i put into this case but from start to finish painting I will say 50-60 hours is a decent estimate

I didnt do much stress testing with the new video cards in the old case but so far this case has dropped my CPU temp at least 8 degrees and both of my video cards are running at 65 degrees C according to MSI afterburner. My old 4890 with an upgraded cooler ran close to 80 degrees C When I would play BFBC2.

I will do more stress testing when i have access to two more monitors again

Back