• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Storm/G4 Waterblocks Now Availible

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Gongo56 said:
hmm anyone know if the back plate on my msi k8n neo2 platinum mobo for the hs/fan will work for the G4?

Yes, (check his website, the Storm will fit almost anything with it's adaptor plate, which it comes standard with)

Curious what the uptake is like so far - how many orders I wonder in the first 24-48 hours? I mean considering the built up anticipation.

That would explain why he hasn't replied to my order yet, I don't blame him though, he's doing a great job with these, and has done nothing but good for the overclocking community.

Mr Snub said:
That would explain why he hasn't replied to my order yet, I don't blame him though, he's doing a great job with these, and has done nothing but good for the overclocking community.

Have to work around a family and a real job, also while still co-ordinating the final bits and pieces that are arriving this week.

Will eventually get to all emails - just need to be a little patient with me. Am slowly getting on top of the rush which has thankfully slowed right down after checking my email this morning. Should be responding to everyone in the first rush within 72 hours of when they sent me an email.

Cathar I figured as such. I sent a email this morning (EST) and didn't hear back so I figured you were likely overwhelmed. Amazing what a awesome product, a good review or two, and word of mouth will do for your reputation and business. :clap:

You should be patting yourself on the back for a job well done. There's a price to pay to be on top but at the same time it can be very rewarding. Long story short keep up the good work. I look forward to you hopefully expanding your knowledge and line of products to cover GPU's, mosfets, and future chipsets.

Jeff

Cathar said:
Have to work around a family and a real job, also while still co-ordinating the final bits and pieces that are arriving this week.

Will eventually get to all emails - just need to be a little patient with me. Am slowly getting on top of the rush which has thankfully slowed right down after checking my email this morning. Should be responding to everyone in the first rush within 72 hours of when they sent me an email.

Oh yeah, I understand how it is, I meant no offense, and greatly appreciate what you've done with these blocks

Mr Snub said:
Oh yeah, I understand how it is, I meant no offense, and greatly appreciate what you've done with these blocks

No offense taken at all. I just wanted to explain.

If this were a full-time paying job, I'd do my best to respond within 24 hrs. Need to be aware that this is not a for-profit business, just a guy getting these blocks made up for people who ask nicely, in his spare time (for which "spare" has lost its meaning of late). :)

Waiting for Cathar's reply to my e-mail is like waiting to open your presents at Xmas...only better. And I haven't been excited about opening my Xmas presents in probably 10 years!

Sold Out

"The first batch of the Copper Storm/G4 CPU Waterblock is now provisionally sold out. Acceptance of new orders has been suspended to avoid frustration. A second batch has been ordered for production and is expected to come on-line towards the end of October or start of November. My apologies for any inconvenience."

http://www.employees.org/~slf/lrwb/

People will still be getting replies in the next 24 hours or so. It's just that I'm not accepting any new requests. Am still working through the backlogged list that I have.

so uhh.. does this mean that if you sent a request before you halted yesterday that I'll get one? or should i shut my mouth and pray for an email in the next 24 hours

Last edited:
rogerdugans said:
Man, that thing looks monstrous!!!

I gotta think long and hard about this......
I have a Cascade, which is great, but I also have a couple of other systems....;)

And little money and many things needed for both my car and my house. :(

I have a Cascade too. I think we can try to live with the performance of the Cascade. I'll be strong if you will :)

I'm going to be xfered to australia in 6 months for my job.. if i dont get on i'm going to crank call you every night till i do get one :beer: :p

hey cathar, I sent you an email a little while ago about the block (yesterday I believe), but i might have forgotten to ask you specificly if i could reserve one, lol!. anyway, my email address is [email protected], so if you got one from there before the deadline was up, count it as an offical request. hehe, thanx!

Back