• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Storm/G4 Waterblocks Now Availible

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Constantinos said:
Can we put pelts onto these new blocks? I have been thinking of getting a G4 or a G5 and sticking a 226watt pelt on it too... can i do that?
Could you make it work, sure with determination, but it is NOT designed for pelts.

I've actually gotten a couple replies from the excellent proprietor of Little River Waterblocks. Most accomodating. Needless to say, I will be getting one. Each one of these will be a piece of history. The peak of waterblock design as we know it.

Dang I didn't make it. Thought for sure sending a email 9:30am EST on the 20th would of been fast enough. Well I'm on a waiting list and will have to see what happens.

Jeff

i messaged Cathar about buying two waterblocks , guess i didnt message him in time. it was going to be used on my dual amd motherboard with custom case i am building

Jen

just read the webiste.. nm

on the other hand.. since i'm shortlisted for dropouts on the first batch, if i dont get one, am I automatically listed for one on the second batch?

arg!!! dont make me buy a DD/Swifty after seeing the glory of the G4

Can you not wait a month or so for one?

It'll be really nice not to have to deal with routing that stupid Y connector on my WW anymore :D

congrats to all... I can't wait to see reviews and benchmarks for these babies...

YES! :santa:

Look what was sitting under my door today. :burn:

G4top.JPG

G4bottom.JPG

Back