• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Subtiming help (Ryzen, DDR4, hynex c-die)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I would try the timings Woomack suggested. You're trying to run primary timings tighter than stock and take a significant frequency boost. I just don't think it's going to happen. Don't worry about the secondary timings. Auto will be stable if the speed and primary allow it.
That is my know stable OC from what i can tell it this kit does not care about voltage (1.35-1.5) or frequency, it just works as long as the freq is below 3600 and your timings are cl 16 or looser
this thing will not do cl 14 even at 2100 nor will at do 3600 at cl 20
You can tighten the primary timing to 16-16-16-36 at 3200
i just started bumping the freq til it quit working
timings would not go down, i have not tried T2...
I will drop a thread with Patriot/Hynix C memory so you can see how it works. Sub-timings can be at auto as it won't matter much and the motherboard should set them right (as long as BIOS is well-tuned).
looking forward to it
I'd like to get rid of 1ns of latency, i want to be below 70, it is so close it bugs me...

Back