• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Summer CPU BBQ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
make an xtu run- it will show the cache speed during the run

The memory tab was still showing 4.0G but my scores were definitely improving as I bumped it one multi at a time. I don't understand intel enough to explain it and actually was wondering if I was cheating. Lol. The rules didn't say so I assumed it was OK. I'm mean there's no cap for AMDs NB.

My daily driver. Poke & play, no tweaks.

Mr.Scott/ AMD/ 2/ SPI32m / 17m 41.125
spi32m.JPG

Mr.Scott/ AMD/ 2/ PiFast / 30.25
pf.JPG

Mr.Scott/ AMD/ 2/ WP1024m / 618.343
wp1024m.JPG

Mr.Scott/ AMD/ 2/ GPUpi CPU / 1h 5m 54.814
gpupi.JPG

MrScott, are you aware that you are almost 200mhz short of the allowed cpu clocks? I know you know what you are doing, just have to ask

MrScott, are you aware that you are almost 200mhz short of the allowed cpu clocks? I know you know what you are doing, just have to ask
Yup. Aware. CPU will not do 4 gig.
It's just my everyday surfer. Posted the runs just because I was bored.

The memory tab was still showing 4.0G but my scores were definitely improving as I bumped it one multi at a time. I don't understand intel enough to explain it and actually was wondering if I was cheating. Lol. The rules didn't say so I assumed it was OK. I'm mean there's no cap for AMDs NB.

Hum, interesting... I'll have to try setting it higher later...

Got it figured out and will post up a GPU PI run when I finish my runs and tweaking with it.

As promised - Figured out the Thuban isn't nearly as good with it as a Vishy would be and here's proof of it.

Dr. McCoy / AMD / 8 / GPU PI / 5m 58.945sec

8320 GPU PI.jpg

Updated again except Opty's, not sure what you were posting. The score for WPrime is the time multiplied by the # of cores. Or just post the time and I'll do the rest based on the CPU cores

opty's superpi should also be the 32m run rather than the 1m. he still has time to get it done

Oh yeah , good till the end of June. More info for me would help tons. Then I can just copy/paste to the front page.

not bagging ya opty. just wanted you to have a chance to get the run in. but Johan said we are going till end of next month with it

Opty I believe that should be x8. It's the # of real cores not threads. Unless that's a 4P rig.

I'll get it right eventually. I was confused as some of the scores listed thread count.

OptyTrooper/Xeon 5520 X2/8C/WPrime1024? 8 x 285.964 = 2279.712

wp1024.jpg

OptyTrooper/Intel X6800/2c/PiFast/23.17

pifasyx6800.jpg

OptyTrooper/Intel X6800/2C/SuperPi32m/13.48.547

superpoix6800.jpg

Attachments

• 1024x6800.jpg
    1024x6800.jpg
    253.2 KB · Views: 103
  • superpi32mx6800.jpg
    superpi32mx6800.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
That's better Opty, now just get the GPUPi going and you're all set.

Back