• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SVC compucycle

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Brando

I just got off the phone with Michael after calling to see how my return authorization was going on some fans I shouldn't have bought. Without me asking he waived the restocking fee and gave simple instructions to return the stuff. Very friendly guy that seems to basically run the place all on his own and still manage to keep everything moving smoothly with a good selection, fair prices, and fast shipping. Even had a nice conversation and geeked out about computer stuff. I'll be back again!

Ive bought several things from the clearance section there, and they have mostly done right by me. Though they did stiff me out of a few packs of "alien" themed thumbscrews once, it was only like 2 bucks so I got over it:D

SVC is awesome. They often will have USPS First Class Mail as a shipping option which is both mega cheap and mega fast. Their prices are generally pretty darn good and they have a nice selection of cables and accessories. They, along with jab-tech, newegg, and sidewinder are in my bookmarks for computer parts stores.

Back