• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

System Bios is Bad help please :(

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zion09

EMX-NF7050HD-PRO

i get an error message when i press the power button, I have a PCIE and nothing shows up when the vga is plugged in there and Sysem Bios is Bad, Recover? shows when the vga is plugged in the main board help pls

I'm a little confused. Does this happen only when you try to plug in the video card or does also happen when you don't have a video card plugged in but are using the onboard video?

it only happens when a VC is plugged in, nothing shows up when the vga is connected to the VC plugged in the board

Doing a quick search online does not return many results. I did find this image from this thread. It is very hard to follow what they are talking about, but it looks likes disabling the "BIOS protect" may fix it.

yeah i read that thread also but i tried that and nothing happened it still wont accept my VC any other suggestions sir? :(

Beyond that, I've never heard of nor seen the issue. If this is still in warranty, you could RMA it. Otherwise, replacing it might be the only option.

You could, however, look into flashing the BIOS if there is a newer one available. Make sure to reset the CMOS after.

If you plug in another vc do you get any video? And if you use the onboard video do you get any video? Is this a bad PCIE slot or or something else?

Back