• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

System Overhaul Opinions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
No I liked both of ya'lls advice. I had to babysit my friends 10 year old so I let him play Zombie Driver on my pc and you should see what the little brat did on my fb page. I need to see if I can get a mod to remove at least the gorilla pic before it offends someone.Maybe I need to set up a password, but I hardly ever let anyone use the computer.

Last edited:
No I liked both of ya'lls advice. I had to babysit my friends 10 year old so I let him play Zombie Driver on my pc and you should see what the little brat did on my fb page. I need to see if I can get a mod to remove at least the gorilla pic before it offends someone.Maybe I need to set up a password, but I hardly ever let anyone use the computer.

(it was a joke cause of the middle finger gorilla psoted after manus comment)

Never ever ever trust a kid on your computer, at the very least a guest account with severly limited features

It was kinda funny, I just didn't want Manu2be to be offended.
Also I picked up a 2x 1gb Kingston Hyper X pc8500 kit to bump up the memory a bit. So far so good.

Last edited:
Back