• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32 home page v.20 is Live!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kaltag

Team 32 home page v2.0 is Live!

Ladies and Gentlemen, the new team32 home page is now live! check it out here

[size=+3]http://folding.octeams.com[/size]

Give it a whirl and report back :). Thanks to all those who have written the HOWTOs and other information that has been assimilated! Furthermore, Thanks to all those who have given feedback to make it better and more feedback is always welcome!

Last edited:
looks super!!! I'm glad we have a fresh official site going again!, but what happened to the other site people were working on? why is it called "ocfolding.com?"

p.s. I LOVE how you can view topics as a pdf!!!!

sweet kaltag, thanks bunches!!! Did you ever talk to samuraisam about the site he was working on?

oh as a feature request, what do you think of a page where people can post pictures of farms or rigs they fold on? maybe also a page for high benchmarks?

big thank you! also let me know if you want help with a new title, i'd be happy to get photochopping or use illustrator.

Last edited:
Ok, the site no longer thinks it's OCFolding.com :D. Thanks for pointing that out, I never would have noticed :D. As for a picture gallery/benchmarks, I see no problem with that, I'll try to get some testing going this weekend and see what I can come up with. Good idea btw.

any word from samurai sam? wasn't he working on updating the site? I love the new look, i hope we can all keep it fresh and pretty, it is insanely awesome right now.

ahhh okay i missed that. Cheer to sam for trying. the site looked darn good. Kaltag thanks for coming all the way through, I hope you will always be here for it :D

[very:beer:]I think the site is amazing, can't wait to stick it in my profile. also you are awesome[/very:beer:]

veryhumid said:
any word from samurai sam? wasn't he working on updating the site? I love the new look, i hope we can all keep it fresh and pretty, it is insanely awesome right now.

Sam was making fantastic progress and had some great ideas for the site. He hit some real life stuff unfortunately and hasn't been around as much. Kaltag threw in some ideas of his own, and ended up with the sexay site we have now :)

Back