• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32 home page v.20 is Live!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you guys need help with the website, I can help. Good with PHP/MySQL/HTML/CSS. Notepad > Dreamweaver. And Photoshop.

lilxvietxboi said:
If you guys need help with the website, I can help. Good with PHP/MySQL/HTML/CSS. Notepad > Dreamweaver. And Photoshop.

the only possible thing I think we could use sooner than later is a little different title. Something more official to overclockers.com, like with a lightning bolt. I am buried with work, but i'll keep it on my list.

Awesome work. Mambo based huh? Very nice, simple, easy to get a glance at.

If any problems, a few buddies and I plan on getting a 1U up with a 10 mbit backbone this fall for a few other sites on a linux core, some textpattern etc.

Drop me a PM if any issues should arise, I'd be glad to drop in some power for the OC teams now that I can't contriibute that much CPU wise.

Cheers, Flix

flixotide said:
Awesome work. Mambo based huh? Very nice, simple, easy to get a glance at.

If any problems, a few buddies and I plan on getting a 1U up with a 10 mbit backbone this fall for a few other sites on a linux core, some textpattern etc.

Drop me a PM if any issues should arise, I'd be glad to drop in some power for the OC teams now that I can't contriibute that much CPU wise.

Cheers, Flix

I got a server on an 18MBit connection with around 950GB/mo unused bandwidth too :p

Back