• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temps with CM Hyper 212+ on AMD plattform

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

k88

Are my temps ok? idle 35 and full sometimes I get 50, what do you think? later I will post some screens

Anything less than 55C on a Thuban or Deneb is considered good and should yield a stable overclock (provided enough voltage is given).

Anything less than 55C on a Thuban or Deneb is considered good and should yield a stable overclock (provided enough voltage is given).

thanks for the answer, I have @3.5ghz with multi only at 1.35V and playing bfbc2 my temps are 50 sometimes.

keep pushing multi, i can hit 3.8 stable on my 955BE with stock voltage on multi only....

Can´t get stable at 3.8 with multi only, bsod. Im 3.7 with multi and just testing, and my temps using winamp, FF, msn are 38 :-/

Temps are already at a breaking point. Like someone mentioned above, 55C is about the limit for AMD chips before instability. If you try to stress test (not play a game) with temps playing a game at 50C, you will easily eclipse 55C...

3.7 aint bad dude, now you can add a touch of vcore and keep pushing just watch temps.
Just noticed I can´t get stable at 3.7 with stock Vcore :(
Temps are already at a breaking point. Like someone mentioned above, 55C is about the limit for AMD chips before instability. If you try to stress test (not play a game) with temps playing a game at 50C, you will easily eclipse 55C...

thanks for the imput, but don´t you think should be better temps with my cooler?

I retract my previous statement, i completely glossed over the fact that your 50c was in a game.... :screwy:

dog is right, P95 will prolly push you past 55 if your at 50 just playing games....

try swapping to a better thermal compound and make sure your application is perfect, clean out any and all dust, make sure case flow is as good as its gonna get, fill in your case with any fans your case accepts if you havent already.

Make sure your case is not against a wall or trapped under a desk or anything, make sure all fans are on highest settings, and check the overheating link below in my sig to make sure your getting the best cooling you can with what you have!

GL :clap:

Back