• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Asus Vento Project...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
nah we already ruled out cutting out the top..Also ace of spades, thats her all right, you can find her all over the internet i am sure she does all of that...

black would probably look better than red, it'll give it a contrast between the color of the case. otherwise it'll have all red and then the fins for the heatercore/radiator all red and to me it would look like the case had wrinkles where the radiator was at, wheres the black will break the color up.

when this project gets finished it'll look and work pretty awesome.

WOOT WOOT, just ordered my graphics card. my system will be running in 1 day!!!!!!!!!

i cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

final specs are in my signature, and BOY did i work hard for this baby, i worked 60hrs a week for 3 weeks to get her built, and i know she'll be worth every penny.

other specs not in sig are.... ANTEC 550 SLI PSU, thermaltake tsunami case, razer plasma blue mouse, samsung 19" flat panel 8ms response monitor.

if you could see my keyboard it has drool, and i am sure a few other substances, lol all over it.

Back