• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Asus Vento Project...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
all the vidsi found were pretty weak, but she does have some tigole bitties...

i really dont get people that are attracted to models that look like street -edit- in nicer clothes and are std-free

Do not bypass our swear filter --David

Last edited by a moderator:
tru......

&

im actually attracted to normal/plain girls, but still wouldnt mine ewa in my life lol.

no barbies and no tanks though.... BUT theres a barbie @ my work i wouldnt mind getting to know better just to ................ lol.....

Last edited:
Lol, Im the same ... I dont like the barbies either ... they can take advantage of anybody .. but some are different ;). Also, what sneaky said .. im probably gonna put that in my sig.

xCRF450 said:
yeah , i think i should at least atempt the internal idea first, i mean if that doesnt work i can always pu the holes then do that, so yeah, if i did the hole first i wouldnt realy have a choice, so for now until option one has been exhuasted more tips and sizes and everything for option one.

for the rad i think i am going to get a Black ice extreme II since it fits in 5.25 bays, and is pretty much exactly what i am looking for... now saving up for it...
The black ice extreme 2 is awesome, too bad they don't offer a red version for your case, but black would also look good. I guess if you have red mesh/grills then you'll be in good shape.

fuzzba11 said:
The black ice extreme 2 is awesome, too bad they don't offer a red version for your case, but black would also look good. I guess if you have red mesh/grills then you'll be in good shape.

ive got my radiator, i got a 2303, and modded the barbs in it.. i need a pump bad!

Possibly because u are not using you ISP's e-mail account. Tis' why I cant see/visit the classifieds.

Back