• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Dragon Case - A Thideras Modded 830 Stacker

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
is that just for the airbrush job or does it include case cost? i would have to assume just airbrush. seems like a decent price. i work at a dealership maybe i should have my bodyshop guys go nuts on a few spare cases i have and see if they come up with anything nice.

Very nice looking case Thideras! The guy does have skills and IMO the cost is not bad at all, I'm sure if you would break down the hours spent on the case that his hourly rate of pay would be surprisingly low for someone with a specialized skill like he has.

$300 for the whole thing. ;)

considering the great work done it's not expensive... but if you consider that it's a case paint job then it kind of is... great work anyways

and since you like dragons here is a quick albino/ice dragon done in poser :p

Considering that the paint alone (house of color) for my most recent case (cm-690) was over $100, $300 for the total job is a good deal. The other guy I work with aside from Nathan, would charge over double that. Around $800 plus paint and supplies .

Thats deffinitely insane thiddy, i really like the top how it flows with everything. Ypu got me wanting to paint my case now! Ughh and i thought i wouldnt throw any more cash into my pc for a little while, but who can resist haha ;) Turnkey do you have any pics of your CM-690, thats the case i have would like to see what that case looks like all painted up. Im probably going to go with like just some blue flames to make it easy, but my friend is a airbrush/tatoo artist so i may go all out. He is thinking aout maybe a graveyard theme with all sorts of demons and gargoyles popping out. He says he will do it free of charge, just get a person to get a tattoo off him and just buy the paint. I already have a chick whow ants one so problem solved ;)

Back