• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The hot topic ... my sister's tattoo designs for your case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

orange400

Well I brought up how my sister designs tattoos somewhere on this forum, and I've got a lot of PMs since! So I thought I'd make it a topic. My sister makes a bunch of designs, mostly gothic stuff and dragons. They seriously kick ***! And they'd look ex-cell-ent on anybody's case ... I might just have to put one on mine! But she's in Montana now and I _think_ she'll be back tomarrow. So I'll post her pics ASAP but I'm sure you'll be pleased!!!

Enjoy (when they are posted :)),
Max

She's back and they're here! What 'd ya think?? Oh she says these are old practice designs. Oh now she's showing me an unscanned picture ... holy moly I gotta post it, but here's what's scanned right now.

tribaldragonfire.jpg

trigaldragonwfireorb2.jpg

tribaldragonfullfire2.jpg

I'll try to get the new thing posted, it kicks ***

Wow, those are great! Thats better than almost all of the hand drawn tribal flash I've seen that are actually drawn by the tattoo-ist.

(perfect reason why I don't have tattoo's, I'm pretty picky.)

Man you should get your sis to start making decals or stencils. You guys could probably make good cash selling em on E-bay or here in the foroums. That's some really good artwork. IMHO

I love them all. Those would look sweet lazer/plasma/water cut in a case panel and illuminated red! Ahhh that would be sweet! Maybe I should try that with my extra case, since my curent is a black/blue UV theme.

EDIT: Can you post more??? :D

Are these copyrighted in any way? If they are, can I get consent to use one (the last one) on my case? I have access to Autodesk Inventor, FeatureCAM, and a new CNC, so....:D

Thanks,
Scott

Last edited:
Twyst said:
Man you should get your sis to start making decals or stencils. You guys could probably make good cash selling em on E-bay or here in the foroums. That's some really good artwork. IMHO

Twyst is right. You could take several of those to a print shop like staples and print it on trasparencys as well. Its really cheap. Sell them on ebay for people to stick on thier windows.

Regardless what some think of pre-modes, there is a market for them and they do make money. Special designs if say she only makes 50 of them and thats it can be limited edition type stuff.

little stuff adds up. even if only a few dollars when you have practically the whole world looking at it I think your account will grow fast.

ziptieboy said:
Are these copyrighted in any way? If they are, can I get consent to use one (the last one) on my case? I have access to Autodesk Inventor, FeatureCAM, and a new CNC, so....:D

Thanks,
Scott

I envy the FeatureCAM and CNC... Inventory by itself isn't that helpful, fun to play with though.

340Duster said:

I envy the FeatureCAM and CNC... Inventory by itself isn't that helpful, fun to play with though.

I only know Inventor though. So what I do is draw it up in Inventor, then transfer over to FeatureCAM, and then let the CNC do it's work. Once I learn featureCAM though...:cool:

Scott

ziptieboy said:

I only know Inventor though. So what I do is draw it up in Inventor, then transfer over to FeatureCAM, and then let the CNC do it's work. Once I learn featureCAM though...:cool:

Scott

So you can't just drag and drop the Inventor files into the CAM program yet?

Those look really nice, and I'm sure if she could get a small company to make them, she could sell a ton of decals and such.

Back