• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The hot topic ... my sister's tattoo designs for your case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
charlie, totally go for it man!!

sorry I didn't see ya asking for permission, you were all buried in there and stuff :)

btw - nice effects on the 56k pic!!

hey guys i um changed the colors of the dragons and now can make any solid color you can think of i put them on transparent window decal paper which is sticky i will have a pic of one thatt is done but for now here is a a short display of colors i have

Click here to view the images

Last edited:
Holy pimp, that would go great with a chieftec "Dragon" case =P

sorry couldn't resist.

EDIT:

64Thunderbolt said:
yea, thats what it might look like cut out of the panel..hint hint...

cheers
Charlie

I want a panel cut! Wonder if I have the money... Off to the site.

EDIT:EDIT:

You know the AMD dragon would be nice if AMD wasn't tempting me to switch to Intel right now. If I was gonna spend money/time on somthing like that I would NEED to know if I was gonna stick with AMD lol.

Last edited:
what sizes can you print them in on the decals? i would like one that isnt actualy that larage because i dont want it to take up the whole window on 1 side and on the other side i need one that is about 24cm X 36cm or 20cm x 30cm

ill pay double =)

cool i would like a red amd dragon small size (like 4x6)

if you can do 8x12 i would also like 3 of tribal dragon 4 in red ( i know its a bit larger than a normal sheet of paper but tribal 4 is almost exactly a 2/3 proportion size and it would save me from doing a lot of painting )

also is it possible to invert the dragons so that decalls can go on the inside of the windows? ( hehe would look kinda funny with the amd logo backwards )
and do you accept paypal :)

I'll wait for you to post in the services section :)

spyder, my sister says no man ... if anything like that would happen it would be through her. Don't sell anything ... mostly everything is okay as long as it doesn't involve money. Don't sell anything man.

well she has given me permission to sell limited amounts so first come first serve i have 15 of each to sell thats all once they are gone we will see what she says but get ready for a new line exclusive to EWDCC made by his sister(still in the works not sure yet) goto the services section for further info and that is all

Last edited:
First, let me point out that there is to be no selling/buying/trading outside of the Classifieds.........period. Let's edit our posts accordingly, so I don't have to do so with a heavy hand.

Second.......if there is not permission to use someone else's designs, that is plain wrong to do.

Legal? Who gives a crap. There is the basic question of right and wrong. They are her designs to do with as she pleases. If she were to agree to something of this nature.......cool. If not, it would be pretty low to just use them anyway.

Draw something not tribal.
Tribal is so boring.
If you want to make some spooky stuff make giger type gothic/industrial designs. Those look cool.

DarkHawk said:
I made a background out of the last pic, its large so 56kers beware. Feel free to modify it, but give credit to the original artist who drew it and to me for providing a modified version.

Can you make one with the AMD logo dragon? Thats pretty pimp background.

myarrowsaim said:
Draw something not tribal.
Tribal is so boring.
If you want to make some spooky stuff make giger type gothic/industrial designs. Those look cool.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all ;)

Back