• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The hot topic ... my sister's tattoo designs for your case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey, its Max's sister...Max wanted me to type. Anyone can go ahead and put them onto their cases or friend's cases or whatever, just don't use them for anything that would earn money.

Actually, I could probably do skulls...but I've never really tried a tribal skull. I'll try that and get it scanned. Tribal designs are like the dragons...each part isn't connected.

If anyone wants a design that isn't here, I could make custom designs for people. If you want a custom design, email me at [email protected]

Max and I are actually in California right now, with only a DX-2...14.4 connection. We're here for five more days, so I can scan some more designs when I get back to Washington.

Argente

64Thunderbolt said:
Those are nice... I should hook up with your sister and do some case panel cut outs.. www.liquidthundercreations.com

can she do anything with skulls???

Charlie

Well now that you brought it up, my sis akchewullee (actually spelt really weird) drew a skull man. Its really creepy actually if that's how ya like it, lol. It's tribal and it faces right at ya, it's like it all creepy and stuff and its got blank white eyes and its all like aaaaaaaa blank white eyes lol... she showed it to me when I was on the copmuter and watching tcv at the same time and she was all like hey max look at this neat drawing I make and I was all like aaaaa holy **** ...

I dunno if you really want to put it on your case or not cause you'll be like kinda cursed and all your friends will scream at it and you'll bee all like what are ya screamin at and they'll be like aaahhhjh the face and you'll be all like hey that's not nice I think I'm good lookin and they'll be all like no not you your copmuter and you'll be all like oh that face yeah

so it's not anything to put on your case or anything but definately a keeper for your collection ... I told lucy to make a side shot of a skull ... lol ... that other one gives me the creeps ... but I'll post it if you guys ask me too ...

Trogdor the Burninator ....

dragon2.txt

A big thanks for the great artwork !!

Ok I'll post it up!

And you won't believe this...

I gave her an AMD logo and she drew a dragon with it!! It's crazy-awe-sum!!

I'm gonna get that gem posted too, but I gotta get home to scan it, that'll be ~22th or so to get them posted ... I know ya want 'em but ... ya gotta wait ... you know how it goes ... ;)

OMG i was just about to post that i need a black and white dragon that i can make as a stencil .

those pics are great. they arnt exactly what im looking for because i need something a little more serpenty like japanese dragons and cant seem to find any but it gives me a few ideas on how i could make my own.

my problem is i need a shape that will fit this.

#####################
# ..............................................#
# ........................##########
# ........................#
############

basically it can hav a head at the top to the right or a head at the bottom and tail to the right

hope this turns out all right

Last edited:
just wondering if you could make a 120mm fan grill that is based on the second pic dragon ,

was thinking how cool the second pic looks and was trying to decide if i wuld like it on the side of my case.
see it wont fit the dimentions right because i will have a lot of bare area left but i have come up with some ideas that might compensate.
man i cant wait to get my case so i can start working on it ( huge lian li pc75b )

thorilan said:
just wondering if you could make a 120mm fan grill that is based on the second pic dragon

I'm sure Charlie could come up with something

64Thunderbolt said:
Sure, I could come up with something, as long as I have permission to use the image!!!

Charlie

I would be interested in fan grills like that, and possibly later on a case panel.

I await permission for Charlie to turn those beautiful images into works of metallic art :)

Very nice! She might want to copyright those before some of the mod companies spy them out ;)

I saved them & printed them - might use them in future mods.

orange400 said:
Ok I'll post it up!

And you won't believe this...

I gave her an AMD logo and she drew a dragon with it!! It's crazy-awe-sum!!

I'm gonna get that gem posted too, but I gotta get home to scan it, that'll be ~22th or so to get them posted ... I know ya want 'em but ... ya gotta wait ... you know how it goes ... ;)

Post that AMD one as soon as you get back! I want to see it bad! Hehehe. I bet its the same for the other AMD fans. :D

Back