• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The hot topic ... my sister's tattoo designs for your case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:D Here it is:

amdragon.jpg

Let me know what you think, perhaps something I could do better.

ok here is my shot at it thats a taste let me install some plug ins and get back to you

tribalcomulogomulti.bmp

and another one

tribalcomulogoghost.gif

Last edited:
Hey, Max's sis again...

This is great and all...you guys are making some fantastic case designs and stuff. Great editing on that background, Dark, with the smoke....just don't go too overboard with the erm....well, changing them. I love to see what people can do with my work...it just kinda makes me cringe when I see something thats REALLY been changed. So far, there hasn't been anyone thats gone that far (And I hope there won't be o-o).

Give me credit if you do anything with them that isn't cases that go up on sites (contact me first, if you really need to) and don't claim them to be yours :p That would just be mean...

I know I sound picky >.< And I'm sorry for that. But, hey. I guess its good to be heard...when people listen. Once again, great jobs on the cases.

-Zeph/Argente ([email protected])

I couldn't be left in everyone's Photoshop dust, so I came up with a lil something last night.

blackdrag.jpg

Looks great as my desktop@1280x1024 res.

I dont get the facination every one has with dragons on this forum, I mean all they are really is a mythical reptilian creature that flys around breathing fire and wreaking havoc on villagers, while stealing children and granting them magical powers.

you forgot they get to eat virgin sacrifices

Back