• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OC Forums Way

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I never saw this thread either....

Oh well.

My name's Jason. I'm 20 years old, a 3rd year Aero Eng. student at UC Davis, but home is Hollister, CA. Been into overclocking and water cooling ever since I stumbled across overclockers.com my senior year of high school, and don't plan on leaving any time soon!

What else...I like computers, speakers (DIY scene mainly), just about anything outdoors, hiking, backpacking, and flying sailplanes (soaring rules :D).

Basicly I'm into anything that involves tweaking, building, or designing stuff.:D

Hey Aaron, it's good to see people still stopping in to say "Hi". :)

Thanks to everyone whose posted! I've enjoyed reading a bit about everyone - I hope more people keep posting. It's nice to know a little about where everyone's coming from and how they got here.

hi!

i dont think i ever did post in here when i first got here so this is like a beladded hello jello!

and hello to all the other new members!

whell i like to first start by saying HI im, im David from Holland
Michigan.

what do i like to do. building computers but dont get me wrong thats my side job i real life is Drag Racing. I go to Martin Mi. or known as 131 Drag way my home away from home. During the summer im usally there ever weekend. soon ill be racing there in my 82 Camaro in the mod class. Nothing like 650 pony's at my hands lol

whell thats pertty much me Take Care All

i found this thread thanks to IMOG's signature...
my real name is Tudor, 20 years old, i`m from a faaaar away country called Romania.. The only good.. i mean REALLY GOOD thing about romania are the women.. uhh :p

i positivly surprised of the quality of the people on this forum.. wich never let me down.. in helping me :p

ok..i also love english, and the USA is my next stop... i`ve allready made a list witch people i want to by a beer for helping out..

enough talk..
greets :p

Hi. :)

I'm Scott from northern California. I live with my girlfriend near the beach and go surfing almost every day (yeah, in the water). Then I come home and go surfing on the forums.
I have a carpentry business. I only work part time because I like to have fun more than I like money.
It's funny that my original intent with this overclocking stuff was to improve gaming performance. But now I'm way more into learning, overclocking, modding and tweaking than gaming. I'm completely obsessed with this stuff.
I also like to meditate, read books, cook and walk in the woods and on the beach.

hello :)

I'm James and I spend way too much time and money on my computer :). I'm a third year senior at University of Texas studying computer science. I switched from EE after my first two years.

Hah, I switched from M.E. after my first two years... Almost in my last year of computer information science now. Bachelor of business administration may 2005... Can't wait. :)

Didn't get into computers until college... and they ended up being 50% of the reason I changed schools/majors. The other 50% was split between girl-chasing and beer-chasing. :D

Hey, I'm new here and to Linux, I just started to get into it via myco-worker, Eugene. My names Trevor and I'm a Senior in High School, and a 2nd year at Clark College in Vancouver, WA. I 'm all about computers and games. I'll probably be asking l a lot of questions, because of my lack of 1337 Linux 5Ki11, and my not knowing of how to even overclock. :(

P.S. Why can't I load an Avy?

Last edited:
Now why don't you get pointed to this thread when you register?
Anyway, I'm Rob and I'm Swedish. I usually spend my time trying to get across London on my pushbike without getting killed. Seeing someone smiling on their way to work would really make my day. (Hasn't happened yet. Why do people live and work in the big city if they don't seem to enjoy it?)
My main goal for beeing here is to get a silent pc. (However, that will probably change to getting more juice out of it once it shuts up...)

I really enjoy the friendly and helpful attitude around here.

(Ten points to anyone that can figure out what my avatar is about!)

Cheers,
Rob

SwooshingRob said:
I usually spend my time trying to get across London on my pushbike without getting killed. Seeing someone smiling on their way to work would really make my day. (Hasn't happened yet.

LOL. Thanks for the laugh.

And I agree that it would be great to be pointed to this thread after registering.

Greeing all.
My name is Franz. Besides PCs, my hobbies are Gym, Mountain biking, Rugby and Snowboarding. I traded in my Surfboard when i left Sunny South Africa and ended up here in Cold and Rainy Norway. (go figure).
Live by one staying "Go Big, or Go Home".

oo_7

SwooshingRob said:
I usually spend my time trying to get across London on my pushbike without getting killed.

So true, it's the taxis that usually try to run me over :(

Hello everyone.

My name is Robert, I live in Ohio, USA and I'm 20 years old,
I've been into .. pretty much everything about computers since I was first introduced to a tandy 1000 around 9 years old :)

Love the friendly atmosphere here, Once I find a crack in my shell and start talking instead of lurking i'll probably start getting pm's telling me to shut up :)

Once again, Hello everyone :)

My name is Joseph, I am currently residing in some place called Tempe, AZ. Anyone ever heard of the place? *Shrugs* Anyways, I am 18 years old and I am a 3D Animation Major at UAT and going to also get my BA in Network Defence, programming, and game design. Hobbies: yo-yos(Pro), 3D(Novice), Motocross(Intermediate), Snowboarding(Intermediate), and other things that involve pain. :D I love to chat but only with people that I don't find boring. So that excludes 95% of you! :p Ooh! I also like music. Orchestrated and Rock mainly. I'm a freak. Erm...yeah...I think that's it. :D

Tempe? I think the Buckeyes made that pretty famous around my neck of the woods not too long ago. ;)

Nice to have you guys around.

Back