• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED The Water-Cooled System picture thread v2.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
When taking pics of stuff behind acrylic its important to have alot of indirect lighting so you can avoid using your flash. Also if you have access to a tripod that will make your pics come out alot clearer.
The first pictures were taken on the fly with my phone, but I'll take that into consideration. I know very little about proper lighting but I'll give it a ago, thanks!
sp33dball, great build! Kinda reminds me of those super villains that have a glass dome for a head with their brains exposed :p If that makes any sense. Love the Liquid Fusion res!
Hahaha I know exactly what you mean, I like the comparison lol. I love the look of the res, I am not disappointed (reviews and pictures online can only give you some much detail, ya know?), and it has a good strong light in it.

When taking pics of stuff behind acrylic its important to have alot of indirect lighting so you can avoid using your flash. Also if you have access to a tripod that will make your pics come out alot clearer.

Also, when using a tripod or my hand, it helps my pics a lot if I set the camera to take the picture 2 seconds after I press the button. It eliminates the little waiver that happens from pushing the button - makes the pictures surprisingly more sharp!

Hahaha I know exactly what you mean, I like the comparison lol. I love the look of the res, I am not disappointed (reviews and pictures online can only give you some much detail, ya know?), and it has a good strong light in it.
I'm glad you think highly of the res. I have a green and orange one waiting to go into my build. I just need to get my lazy butt in gear and slap it all together (and I think you've given me some motivation). I'll post some pics here when I'm done too :thup:

Nice build elari20, i've been looking at that case aswell, looks good without bling bling and very spacious....not to mention quite reasonably priced aswell...atleast where i live

Nice build elari20, i've been looking at that case aswell, looks good without bling bling and very spacious....not to mention quite reasonably priced aswell...atleast where i live
Thanks!

Here (in Estonia) it's around 165/185 euros. Amazing case, pure joy to work with.

Hi my actualy cheap wc system

woomacks ex ready to trash case :

img0370o.jpg

img0375dq.jpg

img0378lm.jpg

ps

my first water cooling system in 2006 :

img0269wd3.jpg

obraz002iu1.jpg

home made blocks, aquarium pump, car radiator & garden tube ;)

Gpu block arleady cooling my gtx 480 :D

Last edited:
Back