• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermal grizzly conductonaut worse then stock tim???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Its impossible to tell... the 'few others' could have not tested properly. 99% of people do not. That said, I believe a bad batch or two got out.. it happens. But again, its not a systemic issue or we would hear a lot more about it.

But again, its not a systemic issue or we would hear a lot more about it.

One can't say that for sure. Could be a case of people not saying anything in public places and just ask for a return. Most people that get a tube from a bad batch might not test it against anther tim. Or the bad batches are so small that when people do go public is gets out voiced by all the good products sold.

Personally id say they have a problem, at least in regards to customer support. 3 emails and over a week of time has passed and no reply. That is a problem. It tells me they don't care about their customers problems ad concerns or something is messed up on there end and they aren't getting the emails.

I disagree... and we will agree to disagree on this point. You are judging this a systemic problem with few datasets. They sell tens of thousands of these my man. They may not test it, but then, you are considering that to be a 'problem' when the paste is MORE than likely working as expected. Just because people do not complain and do not test doesn't mean a majority, or hell, even a lot, are having issues. And if people are not testing before and after when buying thermal paste, then its on them for being a knucklehead and not doing so.

I am sorry your results do not jive with other empircal testing and you got a bad batch of pads. **** happens sometimes, but that doesn't mean its a systemic problem.

One thing to consider, thermal paste has a shelf life typically and if purchased through Amazon from a resell who know how long this stuff was sitting around.

Back