• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ThermalTake Volcano 12

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah thats fair enough, that sucks for ya. The Volcano12 is still a quality Heatsink in itself and great value considering everything you get in the package.

I would think that missing the center block that the fan clip goes over wouldn't cause any problem, however, obviously you've now got a weak point, which means you're going to have to be even MORE careful due to the weight.

Interesting review of the ALX-800. While I wouldn't call 3º "blown away", it is obviously a capable cooler. I'm curious as to how it outperforms the all-copper V12+ and SLX-800 with aluminum fins, but hey, if the shoe fits, it doesnt' really matter, right?

i bought one for 22 bucks when xoxide had them on sale. i needed a fan controler and i figured why not get a decent heat sink for an extra 5 bucks. its not the best, but its still a good heat sink imo.

Back