• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trident Blade 3d

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wraith

My girlfriend has a Trident Blade onboard 3d accelerator, iwas wondering what the specs on this 8 meg card are, and if it OC's well or at all, that and will it run CS for her! Her rig is an athlon k62 400 w 64 megs of pc 100. Help?

maybe it would run but surely a few 3d resources would have to be turned off. thats only a 3d accelerator as you said which will depend a whole on the CPU work.

as for overclocking the card i couldnt answer you for sure, but i would guess you wont get it to be overclocked, but maybe you can.

a 400MHz CPU will work just fine with a GeForce2 MX for instance which would boost your video performance quite a lot. maybe you would consider getting one if there is an AGP slot available on the mainboard..

i dunno about the Cyber Blade, but im sure that CS will run beatifully in software mode on that cpu

I had a Trident onboard on my old duron 950 rig and I played CS on it just fine. It should still run very good on a K62. I never tried to overclock it but you might try powerstrip as it supports a wide range of video cards.

My GF has the Trident Cyberblade T64 32MB and it is about as fast as a TNT2 card, although it won't OC worth crap without getting artifacts, 10Mhz on the core and 5 out of the ram was all i could get.

Back