• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying to OC my 1100T

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, when I increased the HT, I noticed that iterations in Prime95 seemed to be completing faster, so there was an increase for me anyways.

Take completion times on P95 with a grain of salt-- Some of the tests complete faster on my Deneb rig than my i7 rig. I'm not even going to go into whats wrong with this picture (Particularly when I get a 14.19 on cine on one and a 4.57 on cine with another, haha)

From my experience, messing with HT can actually hurt performance on Deneb (My cenebench score was exactly the same at 1017Mhz as it was at 2035Mhz, and .03 LOWER at 2300~). I think it is relatively harmless to mess with it on Thuban (Who knows, maybe it really DOES increase performance in some instances).. I know it is far more important on Vishera chips, though.

Back