• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

um..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Roisen

When I click on the "new avatars and whatnot" sticky, I am asked to enter a username and password for bomolai.typepad.org or something...

Stickies in this section are wired, I was going to try and re read them and maybe put a few of my older rigs onto this project, but it essentially crashed Firefox every time I tried to click them. (the seti stickies)

I don't know if mods are aware, but I have a feeling that this effect was not intensional. Perhaps they could look into the cause of this.... Please?:santa:

Just the avatar set for me... the problem is that the UN / PW thing will not go away, or accept any sort of input... My forum log in is not taken, and i have to kill the Firefox process and start a new session.

I cant do anything with firefox once i hit the link... so I may have a hard time editing it into a post.

My fault - I flipped a bit on a configuration page and had totally forgotten I was hosting the avatars on the server. Sorry for the inconvenience, problem solved (thanks Eagle for alerting me to the issue).
Enk

Back