• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Umm.. Appraisal?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pigpottomus

Hey all! Not sure if this is correct place to post it... but here it goes.
Well, for the past few days, i've been thinking of it, and I want to sell my gaming rig. It has been used for less than a month with mild gaming. Specs are in my sig. How much would YOU buy it for? and be realistic about it. Just wanting to know around the price that people would buy it for, since im going to just try to sell it locally. All items have been very well taken of also. (Dusting every month or so) Oh yeah, would it be better if I was to sell them part by part? If I do go this route, I am more than likely to use eBay and selling them locally, because right now they have been removed from the computer, since my initial plan was to downgrade/(Upgrade?) to a asus crosshair II 790fx.
Thanks for any input! :D

Just off the top of my head, at least $750-800? It's a pretty nice rig you've got, I'd even go so far as to say it's probably worth more than that though, but if you value it too high it quickly becomes just as cheap to build new.

Just off the top of my head, at least $750-800? It's a pretty nice rig you've got, I'd even go so far as to say it's probably worth more than that though, but if you value it too high it quickly becomes just as cheap to build new.

Thanks! :D Yeah, I was thinking about around that range too, at least for the lowest ill go, highest, at least for me, im thinking about the 1000-1100 but thats only a maybe.

As far as selling it piece by piece, you're more likely to do it that way than sell everything together, at least here on the forums. But you said you'd sell it locally... but either way, good luck with selling it.

Case: Corsair Carbide Series 500R Artic White $50
Mobo: AsRock 970 Extreme 4 $60
CPU: AMD Phenom II x4 965 @4.0Ghz with H100i $60/75
Hard drive: Toshiba 1tb sata 3 $40
Ssd: Corsair Force Series 3 120gb Sata III $60
Ram: 8GB DDR3 (2x4) Crucial Ballistix @ 1333Mhz(Temporary for now) $45-50
Graphics: SLI MSI GTX 660 Twin Frozr 3 $140
PSU: Seasonic M12II 620 $40

That's what I'd personally pay for that stuff used.

Back