• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Validate Error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JetEngineMech

My rank has been dropping lately so I checked out my stats. I have at least a dozen "Validate Error" messages. Do these ever get "validated" or am I just out of luck on those WUs?

I just noticed this today on one of my machines for about 20 WUs. According to the definition of that error it's often due to the server losing the result. I think we're out of luck.

I haven't been able to check my other machines yet. Probably have to wait until I can modify my pending WU script. Too many pages to weed through.

Pending WU script? You gotta share that mate :)

As for validation errors - I've noticed a lot too but have no idea what on earth causes it. I'm wondering if the host itself makes "mistakes" while crunching a unit and the other returned units don't match up that you are simply out of luck (where as the others are validated and they get credit). Wild theory though - I haven't seen any definitions really.

Back