• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VapoChill Micro is Out!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yup already been posted and reviewed by someone on the forums :) lol seemed to outpreform the xp90c by 1c which isn't bad, looks good for cpu cooling for the price

I love this on Asetek's Vapochill Micro page:

Installation time:

Gamers: 30 seconds
PC experts: 30 seconds
Beginners: 30 seconds
Professionals: 30 seconds
HW enthusiasts: 30 seconds
Overclockers: 29 seconds

P4 S478 clip: 30 seconds
P4 LGA775: 30 seconds
AMD K8 clip: 30 seconds

So I assume they have the stats to back up these #s? :) I can just picture the meeting when they all sat around and tried to decide how to fill that dead space left on that page.

What that is it a one second difference between a noob and an OCer. I'm outraged. That is it I'm calling my lawyer. LOL

Seriously, they must have been hard up for the space. Hell, probably half the people that visit the site are like. What is an overclocker?

Electron Chaser said:
Seriously, they must have been hard up for the space. Hell, probably half the people that visit the site are like. What is an overclocker?

Your probably right. Heck half of the people who own computers dont know how to use it.

hmm, just occured to me that fan must be 92mm...not sure if I'd like that, I might wanna go w/ a 120mm'ed solution.

quoting the title of the post: "VapoChill Micro is Out!!!!"

here's my reply: "So?" :eh?:

its just an overglorified heatpipe design in my eyes, and as far as air cooling goes, when i'm not running water, i'll be running an XP-90C or XP-120 :attn:

ugh, I just just ordered a Scythe Ninja last night. Ah well, I bet I'll get some awesome temps when I put a high cfm fan on it.

madcow235 said:
The vapochill micro will instantly speed up your CPU amazing...

It will if they have an overheating P4 that is thermal throttling

Fr3@k3r said:
Errr..

The only drawback to the VCM is the gawdy way of having to install it :/
What do you mean? I like that method alot better than clips...

Argh, I'm havign a terrible time finding a HS for my upcoming system. (the Ninja is out of stock everywhere) Looks like I might have to experiment and go with this. Does anyone understand what the difference between all the different models is? Just the fan/controller?

Back