• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

-Vio1's Lian Li V1000- *(Project Silver)*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
whoa, typo alert

sorry man i meant to say 60bucks, i used the ten key and must have miss typed

oh and dont yu want a better fan for that heatsink, that think only pushes 42cfm!

oh thats the one yu were telling me about!

also do yu know of any socket 745 koolers that can hold a 120mm fan?

and one other thing, paint your PSU silver! and swap out the fans for some nice Green LED ones!

Im planning on painting the psu silver... just want to get the wiring done first. Why green lighting?

wow man, havent got a chance to say it, but that is one hell of a case you got there. it is really nice. I typically dont like lian li's but that one is an exception. where did you buy it from? my only complain is that you would have to get used to using the other side panel and having the motherboard upside down.

hey 100mbHD, if yu fart like that dont come around me!

ok back on topic

hey Vio1, why not just cut your own window? its not that hard, and if yu are carefull, yu wont skrew up yur case,

another thing, make sure that if yu put lights in it, that they show out the front, that would look so freaking cool!

Pics are back up, but its gonna be temporary cause photbucket free bandwidth will again be used up. Therefore, if anyone can host some pictures for me, that would be awesome.
Thnx

all he needs is a different email addy and he can get another account. I have 2 or 3. So just get 1 or 2 more accounts and split the load.

beastly mod by the way :D It makes me want that case in black all over again :drool:

Vio1 said:
Okay, I need some help:

How do I get this:
Picture001a.jpg

with this ending:
Picture003a.jpg

onto this:
Picture004a.jpg

I want to be able to hook up my headphones from the front and use my Audigy card instead of onboard audio.

I would REALLY like to know this too.

thanks

holy s***! that case is $300 without a PSU! that is one expensive case! what made u decide to get that one? you could have gotten one of the top antec's in the mid $100's with a nice 430W psu!

thats $299 CDN... and why did I buy this particular case? I think my pictures speak for themselves... its one beautiful metal box!

Back