• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WATERCOOL Hardware Rep available! Come in and chat with me!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Our RTX 30 blocks can now be pre-ordered! As you can see, we offer six versions for this block: coldplate made from bare copper or nickel plated copper, top made from POM or acryl, and front cover made from stainless steel or anodized aluminum on the acrylic tops. The two versions with nickel plated cold plate and acrylic top come with integrated aRGB illumination.
No, there is no preview render or similar - if you want to pre-order, you'll have to take our word that those blocks are stunningly beautiful! We will of course provide real world pictures once the blocks launch!
Shipping of the copper versions starts on November 5th, shipping of the nickel plated and/or anodized versions, including the passive backplates, starts on November 12th. The active backplate will be added in a later step.
We will ship pre-orders strictly following first-in-first-out, so the sooner you place (and pay) your order, the earlier in the queue you will be!

... if you want to pre-order, you'll have to take our word that those blocks are stunningly beautiful! We will of course provide real world pictures once the blocks launch!...We will ship pre-orders strictly following first-in-first-out, so the sooner you place (and pay) your order, the earlier in the queue you will be!

We want to prote
No, there are no pictures in the pre-order phase. We will release pictures when the blocks become available.

Maybe I'm the only one here who feels this way but there's no way in hell I'm going to order (and pay) for something without at least getting to see a picture of the item I am purchasing. It's not that I don't believe you when you say they are "stunningly beautiful", every component you've ever posted here has been. You have earned my trust in this, however, what if it doesn't meet the aesthetic that I was looking for in a build? Can I expect to receive a full refund due to something so superficial?

Again, maybe it's just me, I just can't preorder something sight unseen. Please don't read this post thinking it's meant to discourage anyone.

I've got to agree. A high end water-block is somewhat of an investment. People these days care a lot about the aesthetic, for many people that is their primary factor in choosing between two parts.

I would think anyone pre-ordering would like to first see a prototype that closely resembles the production run. Or at least a render...?

Any pictures?

Maybe I'm the only one here who feels this way but there's no way in hell I'm going to order (and pay) for something without at least getting to see a picture of the item I am purchasing. It's not that I don't believe you when you say they are "stunningly beautiful", every component you've ever posted here has been. You have earned my trust in this, however, what if it doesn't meet the aesthetic that I was looking for in a build? Can I expect to receive a full refund due to something so superficial?

Again, maybe it's just me, I just can't preorder something sight unseen. Please don't read this post thinking it's meant to discourage anyone.

I've got to agree. A high end water-block is somewhat of an investment. People these days care a lot about the aesthetic, for many people that is their primary factor in choosing between two parts.

I would think anyone pre-ordering would like to first see a prototype that closely resembles the production run. Or at least a render...?

There are two things at play, here. First of all, we invented a completely new technology to connect a water block to a liquid cooling loop. As we did 2007 when we invented the concept of the port terminal, we are once again the innovation driver in the industry and developed something never before seen. We want this to be displayed in the best possible way and do not feel that mere renders will do it justice. So we want to present the RTX 30 block with perfect, beautiful real life pictures that really set it apart from the rest. We will release these pictures when the blocks become available.
On the other hand, we still wanted to give our most hardcore die-hard fans the opportunity to receive a block before the rush: so this pre-order is the chance for the most dedicated Heatkiller fans. We expect demand to outgrow our supply capabilites just as it did with the RTX 20 launch, and people will have to wait for the block. If someone is dedicated enough to pre-order it without even having seen the picture, they definitely deserve to receive a unit from the first batch of blocks.

There is no shame at all in wanting to see the block first, though! I fully understand that, and I would do the same. But there are different audiences, and just because something doesn't suit one self doesn't mean that it couldn't suit somebody else.

Folks, I am very happy to announce: Our new website is finally online! You can find it at http://watercool.de , as usual. We did a completely new design, new site navigation, and created completely new content.

The shop is completely new, as well: it has many new functions, filters, settings, layout and look. You can still find it at http://shop.watercool.de All open orders from the old system will, of course, still be fulfilled and shipped, even though you cannot enter or check old orders. For new orders, you will have to create a new account, as it is not possible to migrate the existing accounts to the new system.

And finally, the underlying ERP and inventory management system are completely new. This will make our internal processes faster, more efficient, order tracking and organisation will become more transparent and digitally trackable, and our whole processing will become just - better. Due to the whole system change and relaunch, there will be a delay in shipping this week, but we will honor all existing orders nevertheless!

As you can imagine, this whole project consumed a lot of time, brain capacity, resources, and money, and we are extremely proud to finally present it to you guys! Please start exploring the site as much as you want. If you find any bugs, you can help us by reporting them to [email protected] (this address will not be responded from). We look forward to any feedback here, be it about looks, functions, or suggestions!

Our RTX 30 blocks can now be pre-ordered! As you can see, we offer six versions for this block: coldplate made from bare copper or nickel plated copper, top made from POM or acryl, and front cover made from stainless steel or anodized aluminum on the acrylic tops. The two versions with nickel plated cold plate and acrylic top come with integrated aRGB illumination.
No, there is no preview render or similar - if you want to pre-order, you'll have to take our word that those blocks are stunningly beautiful! We will of course provide real world pictures once the blocks launch!
Shipping of the copper versions starts on November 5th, shipping of the nickel plated and/or anodized versions, including the passive backplates, starts on November 12th. The active backplate will be added in a later step.
We will ship pre-orders strictly following first-in-first-out, so the sooner you place (and pay) your order, the earlier in the queue you will be!

Did you guys have a Strix 3090 block, i only see generic ones in the website. If so, as there is a well knownc oil whine issue, how did you tackle it?

Still no pictures on these and your link is broken. Come on Watercool, lets see pictures of those blocks because I'm sure they look beautiful.

Also make on for the eVGA FTW3 Ultra. :D

@WATERCOOL-Jakob
I'm not sure if you can answer this or not but do you know of any plans to make a two piece (one block for top and one for bottom) block for the 3080/90? I know people are using the Alphacool ram block on the top of their cards but it would be nice to see a designed kit with both sides from a manufacturer. I don't want to go buy a single block only to find a set come out later. Thanks.

@WATERCOOL-Jakob
I'm not sure if you can answer this or not but do you know of any plans to make a two piece (one block for top and one for bottom) block for the 3080/90? I know people are using the Alphacool ram block on the top of their cards but it would be nice to see a designed kit with both sides from a manufacturer. I don't want to go buy a single block only to find a set come out later. Thanks.

Are you looking for an active, water-cooled backplate for the RTX 3090 Founders Edition?

Bykski N-RTX3090FE-TC
https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005...13-4c88-9bf9-b18264a6bb75&algo_exp_id=475cbf6

I cannot recommend the Bykski shop.
I ordered 10 pieces of N-RTX3090FE-TC on 2021-05-17.
After payment, an extra payment of initially 500 USD was requested, followed by a request for 380 USD.
I refused the extra payments.
Then the store bought a shipping label, but didn't send the goods.
Then they lied to me that the Chinese customs had sent the package back to the sender because of the size (30 kg).
Then it was claimed that the risk of losing the package was great. I was not answered why the risk of loss is greater than with other parcel shipments.
The goods have not yet been dispatched and my money has not been paid back to me either.

Back