• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WATERCOOL Hardware Rep available! Come in and chat with me!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to give to you: The EVGA GeForce GTX 1070/1080 FTW water block!

View attachment 187578

It comes with a preinstalled RGB LED strip that directly connects to the header on the graphics card and is fully compatible to the original EVGA backplate!

Hey guys,
Maybe you know about The ModZoo, a supergroup of high profile PC modders, including Bill, owner of mnpctech. These guys have weekly hangouts on their YouTube Channel where they discuss different broader topics every week and the most recent developments in the industry. It is my great honour to announce that they asked me to join them as a guest for an episode about watercooling, the watercooling industry and how the scene evolved through the last couple of years! So feel free to tune in on

Sunday, February 12th, 4PM CST on The ModZoo YouTube Channel

and join us in the chat during the Live Hangout. If you feel that there is ANYTHING you EVER wanted to know from me personally or from Watercool as a company, now is your time: please post all questions that come to your mind in the dedicated questioning thread, I will try to answer everything as honest as possible!

Very nice. I've seen Bill's work and it's spectacular. One of a kind modder.

Just a shoutout to GTXJackBauer from Overclockers.com is good enough for me. ;)

Today, I'd like to show you our brand new HEATKILLER® IV for GTX 1070 and 1080 FTW from EVGA.

As usual, there are different versions of this water block to choose from. there are three different versions with tops made from acrylic glass (Plexi GS) and two versions with ACETAL tops. All versions vover the entire PCB. The finishing touch is a cover made from stainless steel, which matches perfectly with the nickel versions especially.

All versions share the HEATKILLER® IV VGA serie's highperforming cooling structure with central flow layout. This ensures optimal flow over the GPU while improving overall flow restriction.

A special highlight of these blocks is the included illumination. If you grew fond of the stock cooler's RGB illumination, you can keep this feature when installing one of the acrylic versions. We included a RGB LED strip under the front cover. You simply plug it into the onboard LED port. Then, you can control the illumination through the EVGA PrecisionOC software package.

Talking about accessorys: Precut thermal pads are part of the delivery scope, just as mounting material for usage of the original EVGA backplate. Yes, you read correctly: the water block is fully compatible to the original backplate. If you don't like this, we also offer a matching HEATKILLER ® IV eBC backplate.

The waterblock is compatible to the High bandwidth SLI conncetors both from EVGA and NVIDIA. The block is compatible to the following cards:

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0
EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW DT GAMING ACX 3.0

EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW DT GAMING ACX 3.0

And here is some eyecandy:

HEATKILLER_IV_GTX_1080_FTW_ACRYL_01.jpg

HEATKILLER_IV_GTX_1080_FTW_ACRYL_Ni_01.jpg

HEATKILLER_IV_GTX_1080_FTW_ACRYL_Ni_02.jpg

HEATKILLER_IV_GTX_1080_FTW_ACRYL_Ni_03.jpg

HEATKILLER_IV_GTX_1080_FTW_ACRYL_Ni_04.jpg

HEATKILLER_IV_GTX_1080_FTW_ACRYL_Ni_05.jpg

HEATKILLER_IV_GTX_1080_FTW_ACRYL_Ni_06.jpg

HEATKILLER_IV_GTX_1080_FTW_ACRYL_Ni_07.jpg

HEATKILLER_IV_GTX_1080_FTW_ACRYL_Ni-BL_01.jpg

HEATKILLER_IV_GTX_1080_FTW_ACETAL_Ni_01.jpg

HEATKILLER_IV_GTX_1080_FTW_01.jpg

HEATKILLER_IV_GTX_1080_FTW_05.jpg

HEATKILLER_IV_GTX_1080_FTW_08.jpg

Think I'll replace my EK blocks with these. They're not on PPCS, yet. How long do you think it'll be before they're shipped out to the distributors?

Think I'll replace my EK blocks with these. They're not on PPCS, yet. How long do you think it'll be before they're shipped out to the distributors?

Now THAT's what I want to hear :D General delivery to the resellers has already begun. But I don't do these orders, so I cant tell you if PPCS did order any of those at all (But I would expect it).

This is your 12h warning! In only 12 hours, I will go live withe the awesome guys from mnpc, The Mod Zoo, Mod My Mods and Performance PCs. It'd be great to see many of you in the chat - the more viewers we get, the more convincing I'll be to explain to Mister BossMan how useful Marketing is and how useful an expanded budget would be ;) It will definitely be entertaining, and maybe, I can even give some small goodies away...?

See you all tonight!

Hey folks,
Today, I have three announcements for you guys:

HEATKILLER for EVGA FTW compatibility with FTW2 PCB layout:
We received a lot of questions about our new HEATKILLER IV for GTC 1070FTW and 1080FTW water block, concerning compatibility with the new FTW2 models. We are happy to announce that we release a Revision2 of that water block that will be fully compatible to BOTH the FTW and the FTW2 graphics cards!

There is one thing that will be changed, though: the new FTW2 card uses a 6pin LED connector. So, we will offer our HEATKILLER FTW block WITHOUT ANY preinstalled LED strip and reduce the price accordingly. You can then additionally order either the 4pin LED strip if you own the ACX FTW version or the 6pin LED strip if you own the iCX FTW2 version. The final product price for a water block and the respective LED strip combined will stay effectively unchanged.

The new versions of waterblocks will be marked with a "V2" on the packaging, so you can be sure you ordered the right block. All orders after February 24th will automatically receive the Revision2 waterblocks.

We hope that this solution will satisfy all our customers - please feel free to contact us if you have any more questions or suggestions!

Mounting brackets for HEATKILLER IV on AM4:
We will offer the mounting brackets to mount a HEATKILLER IV CPU block on AM4 from March 2nd on, so just in time with the release of the Ryzen CPUs themselves. ALso, all AMD versions of the block ordered after that date will already come with full AM4 compatibility. We encourage all our resellers to place appropriate orders, so the resellers in North America should have the mounting brackets approximately one week later.

#TeamHeatkiller:
I started a kind of gallery of User builds. I'd like to encourage all of you to send in pics of your Heatkiller - Builds, so I can publish them through our instagram and facebook accounts.

This is great publicity, Jakob! I'm definitely considering Heatkiller for my next blocks and reservoir. They look awesome!

Guys, we were extra quick here and finished the AM4 mounting brackets yesterday. So, all new orders for HEATKILLER IV for AMD water blocks from today on will be delivered with the new mounting bracket, offering full compatibility for AM4, but also all these older sockets: AMD 939, 940, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM2, FM2+ . If you already own a HEATKILLER IV, you can now order the Conversion Kit for full AM4 compatibility.

And to prove just how convinced we are of our products, we even made a Conversion Kit for one of the most iconic pieces of watercooling hardware: our nine years old HEATKILLER 3.0 can now also be ready for Ryzen! Now THIS is longstanding customer support, ladies and gentlemen!

You want Eyecandy? You get Eyecandy :)

HK_IV_CPU_AMD_COPPER_NI_01.jpg

Note: all orders from our own webstore will come with hte new brackets. Resellers might still have old brackets stocked. Please contact resellers directly about AM4-bracket availability.

And to prove just how convinced we are of our products, we even made a Conversion Kit for one of the most iconic pieces of watercooling hardware: our nine years old HEATKILLER 3.0 can now also be ready for Ryzen! Now THIS is longstanding customer support, ladies and gentlemen!

Awesome. Best block I've ever used.

Back